Kelsey B. -- Editor
Kelsey spent six months traveling all over Italy, Greece, and Turkey and stayed in dozens of hotels that ranged from mediocre to astonishingly bad. Memorable experiences included getting robbed by a Gypsy child in Rome, riding a donkey in pouring rain in Santorini, and getting scrubbed down at the Cemberlitas hamam in Istanbul. Besides traveling and writing, she likes good restaurants, her family, historical thrillers, and online TV.
- Hometown: Folsom, Calif.
- Places lived: Folsom, Calif.; Palo Alto, Calif.; Cameron Park, Calif.; Leysin, Switzerland; Hanover, N.H.; Italy; Greece; Turkey; New York, NY
- Education: B.A. in English and B.A. in classical studies, Dartmouth College
- Prior Experience: Beet.TV, The Dartmouth. Contributed to: Conde Nast Traveler, Silicon Alley Insider, the Los Angeles Times, Vibe Vixen.com, Life Newspapers.
Jennifer G. -- Editor
Jennifer has already amassed more useless tchotchkes than most travelers could hope to obtain in an entire lifetime. This is in part due to her love of markets, where she can often be found snapping colorful photos and blowing too much money on things she doesn't need (fav markets include Mahane Yehudah in Jerusalem, Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, and Portobello Road markets in London). When not buying useless junk, Jennifer can be found watching the Food Network, dining at restaurants she can't afford, and trying to find the best bottles of wine under $12.
- Hometown: Merrick, New York
- Places lived: Great Neck, Merrick, and New York, N.Y.; Hanover, N.H., Prague, Czech Republic
- Education: B.A. in psychology and B.A. in geography, Dartmouth College
- Prior Experience: mediabistro.com, The Dartmouth. Contributed to: Time Out New York, Conde Nast Traveler, Psychology Today, Park Place magazine.