Travel Tuesday: What's New?
- RINSE Say bye-bye-bathtub -- hotels are moving away from the bathtub and towards the even more luxurious shower. Who's got time for a long, hot soak on the road these days? We've got places to go, people to see. [USA Today]
- SPEND Ever wonder what the most expensive hotel rooms in the world look like? These accommodations are fit for a king -- literally -- William and Kate honeymooned at one of these wonders. [Yahoo! Travel]
- EAT The beach-side meal crave. We've all had it. Here are 29 eateries on 11 Carribean islands where you can sit back, relax, and eat with your toes in the sand. [Conde Nast Traveler]
- EARN Hotels across the country are offering to fill your gas tank, or pay you for staying -- they'll give you cash back. Road trip, anyone? [CBS Travel]
- CELEBRATE Southwest Airlines is celebrating its 40th birthday by having its craziest sale yet, with one-way fares starting at $40. [Aol Travel]