Travel Tuesday: What's New?
- CLEANSE And feel good about it -- physically and mentally. Because travelers are demanding greener options in hotels, the mini-plastic-toiletry-bottles trend is rapidly on its way out. Hotels are replacing them with larger bottles. [USA Today]
- MOBILIZE If you haven't been a victim of baggage-loss, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us -- your mobile device has never come more in handy. A new service will give passengers real-time baggage status updates via their device of choice. [Tnooz]
- LOOK OUT For the third time since July, windows at The Four Seasons Seattle have shattered. Thankfully, nobody has been hurt, but glass awning at the entrance of the hotel is cracked and a car was slightly damaged. [Hotel Chatter]
- BURN Looking to shed some lb's while your at your hotel? You should look towards the Sheraton. Sheraton Hotels & Resorts Worldwide today announced the official launch of Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance, the brand's revolutionary new health and fitness program. [Market Watch]
- APPLAUD A baby was born on an Alitalia flight. Seriously. [Huffington Post]