Travel Tuesday: What's New?
- SPREAD THE LOVE Get ready for National Love Note Day. On September 26, The Four Seasons Boston will help you feel loved with its Room for Romance package. You'll find a love note featuring different quotes from a famous author, song lyrics or even movie quotes on the bed at turndown. [Hotel Chatter]
- CELEBRATE With Aloft Hotels. The hotel chain has now passed its 50th hotel milestone, with its recent openings in Brooklyn, Shangjie, Haiyang, and Singanallur. Their current number is 52, to be exact. [Starwood]
- MAKE A WISH Melia International's new quirky social media campaign invites Facebook fans to tell them their dreams. The company plans to decorate a room with a mural based on the best submissions. [Tnooz]
- COOL DOWN These hot summer destinations have a catch: they're better in the fall. [Huffington Post]
- WATCH An idea come to life. Bronx officials say Yankee Stadium needs an upscale hotel and conference center, where visiting teams would even stay instead of always heading to a glitzy hotel in Manhattan. [USA Today]