Travel News Tuesday: What's New?
- After a disastrous first stay at the Chateau Marmont, Lindsay Lohan is back terrorizing the notorious Hollywood property. Reports say she partied hard last weekend, but she's denying it, obvi. [HotelChatter.com]
- Talk about in-flight entertainment: Super Bowl Champs, the New York Giants, continued to celebrate their victory on the flight back to New York City. Watch the video. Seriously. [Gadling.com]
- British singer Florence Welch, of Florence + the Machine, set fire to her room at The Bowery Hotel in New York after getting drinks with Kanye West. Whoops. [Gothamist.com]
- San Francisco International Airport has gone all Zen on us: The airport has built an on-site yoga studio in Terminal 2, equipped with mirrored walls and mats to borrow. [ABCNews.com]
- Aruba is offering the Pats a serious consolation prize. So while Eli Manning hangs with Mickey, Tom Brady might be in the Caribbean. If Gisele's gonna wear a bikini, we bet the whole team shows. [USAToday.com]