The Curry Village; Yosemite National Park, CA
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Parts of the historic Curry Village in Yosemite have been closed for good due to falling rock risk.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Biebs was booted from the Langham Hotel London after throwing a wild party in his two-bedroom suite.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Dozens of guests were evacuated and several got trapped in the elevators after the Hilton New York’s basement exploded last Thursday.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Gansevoort Park Avenue is now offering Mophie Juice Pack chargers as part of the minibar menu.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Researchers from the University of Houston recently found fecal bacterium e. coli on 81 per cent of hotel room surfaces.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! Authorities closed 18 cabins and relocated 8 tents after they were identified as being in danger of getting struck by falling rock. The rest of the property continues to operate.
2. FAKEOUT! Justin was kicked out because fans found out his room number and called non-stop to speak to him. The singer later checked in at The Landmark London but didn’t like his room, so he ended up relocating to The Dorchester.
3. FACT! The electrical closet in the hotel’s basement exploded while being fixed, but no-one was seriously injured. The property lost power for a few hours.
4. FACT! The chargers can be found in the minibar along with items such as Red Bull, Bombay Dry Gin, champagne and San Pellegrino sparkling water, and can be borrowed for a $25 deposit.
5. FACT! Hotspots are the remote control, the telephone, door handles and even the headboards. Pretty gross.