The iconic Chateau Marmont has been a celeb favorite for years.
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Lindsay Lohan owes the Chateau Marmont a whopping $46,000 “in minibar charges, cigarette purchases and restaurant bills."
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Snoqualmie Falls -- which the luxe Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks -- is Washington's second most visited attraction.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The price of spending a night in the Tiffany Suite at The St. Regis New York is the same as the price of a pair of platinum Victoria cluster earrings with marquis diamonds from Tiffany & Co.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino and the Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino will be hosting the world's largest bachelorette party -- ever -- at the end of the month.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The average price of a night's stay in a double room in Newport, RI is $319, making it the most expensive city in the U.S. when it comes to hotels.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! Sad, but true (and c'mon, not surprising): The actress stayed in the hotel for over a month and did not settle her bill because she claims she thought Lifetime, the company she was filming with at the time, would be paying for her stay and expenses.
2. FACT! The falls, formed over 10,000 years ago by ice and glacial debris flow, are absolutely breathtaking and can be seen from the hotel’s Attic Bar.
3. FAKEOUT! The earrings will set you back $5,300, while the nightly rate of the Tiffany Suite -- designed in conjunction with Tiffany & Co. Design Director Emeritus John Loring -- starts at $8,500.
4. FACT! The event, taking place the weekend of September 21st, will not only be the largest bachelorette party to date but will also offer more than $20,000 in prizes, including a Mexico honeymoon and spa services.
5. FACT! A new study by Cheap Hotels has named Newport, RI the country’s most expensive city when it comes to hotels, followed by Santa Monica ($287), Calistoga ($285) and Martha’s Vineyard ($275).