The Junior Suite at the Pavillon de la Reine; Paris, France
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Pavillon de la Reine’s special Valentine’s Day package includes a padlock inscribed with the couples’ names that they can lock to Le Pont des Arts bridge.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac now offers free BMW rides to all its guests staying three or more nights.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? New England Patriots player Rob Gronkowski was seen dancing shirtless at the Wynn Las Vegas the night of the Super Bowl.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The most expensive spa treatment at The Beverly Hills Hotel’s spa is a 90-minute White Caviar Illuminating Facial that includes a cellular three-minute peel.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta has just started offering a guaranteed 24-hour stay, meaning guests don’t have to check out at 11 a.m. anymore and can enjoy the room for a full 24 hours.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The "Be My Valentine" package, which starts at 420 EUR (about $560), also includes one night in a standard room, buffet breakfast for two, a card with a list of the most romantic places to kiss in the city, and two glasses of champagne.
2. FAKEOUT! The hotel, along with all other Fairmont properties worldwide, is offering this luxurious service only to President’s Club guests, and there is no minimum stay. Club members enjoy free rides in a BMW 750i Sedan.
3. FACT! The Gronk showed off some sexy dance moves on the stage of the XS Nightclub, and even wrestled with Redfoo, one half of the LMFAO music duo.
4. FACT! The treatment, running at $1,000, also includes a hand and foot massage, an intensive eye lift treatment, and three White Caviar Illuminating System products to take home with you.
5. FAKEOUT! The hotel offering this service is actually the Ritz-Carlton in Charlotte, and it is only available for guests checking in on Saturdays.