Fact or Fakeout: Wedding Rings Gone Astray, Man Arrested For Indecent Exposure, and More!
The Luxury Beachfront Room at the One&Only Ocean Club, Bahamas
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? During Easter, guests staying at One&Only Ocean Club in Bahamas can request to be tucked into bed by an Easter bunny.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Turnberry Isle Miami has launched a social media campaign to try to help a guest recover her wedding ring -- which she lost at the hotel’s beach club -- by spreading the word.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? A 20-year-old man was arrested at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Charleston – Historic District after flashing his genitals to a couple celebrating their wedding at the hotel.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Tribeca Film Festival and Conrad New York have launched a contest through which the winners get two Vesey passes for the festival and two Business-class flights from anywhere in the States or the United Kingdom.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The fifteen items known as the Jewels of Titanic -- including diamonds, sapphires and gold jewelry -- on display at Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas will be auctioned on May 31st, 2013.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FAKEOUT! This service is offered at the hotel, but it is only available for kids. The bunny, aside from tucking them into bed will deliver an Easter basket with chocolates and other amenities.
2. FACT! It’s not the first time the hotel gets involved in such matters -- in 2002, the hotel’s security team had to help Heather Mills (Paul McCartney’s now ex-wife) find her wedding ring after she threw it out the window in a fit of rage.
3. FACT! Guests told officials the man had been waving from a window before undressing and pressing his genitals against the glass. He was arrested in his room and charged with indecent exposure.
4. FACT! To participate, “Like” Conrad Hotels on Facebook and complete a registration form by March 22nd. The package also includes three nights’ accommodation at the Conrad New York.
5. FAKEOUT! The fifteen objects have been added to the “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition” for a limited time, but they will not be auctioned.