Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic CityAtlantic City, New Jersey, United States
- "Roaring Twenties" theme and attractive marble lobby
- Located on the boardwalk and steps from the beach
- A 1920s-themed casino with 2500 slot machines
- Indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, and spa
- Restaurants, nightclubs, and live entertainment on weekends
- Variety of restaurants including Gallagher's Steakhouse
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 5 Amenities
- 1 Beach
- 30 Ocean Tower Double Room
- 34 Ocean Tower King Room
- 80 Ocean Tower Premium King Room
- 5 Pool
Oyster Hotel Review
Casino, restaurants, and nightlife on the boardwalk with a "Roaring Twenties" theme
Resorts morphed its original Art Deco theme into a 1920s theme after the success of HBO's Boardwalk Empire. The concept is fun and indulgence, and can be seen everywhere from 25 Hours Casino Lounge, with lively entertainment nightly, to the Divas Do AC revue, to the city's first gay nightclub, ProBar. Servers in flapper outfits delivering cocktails in the casino add to the theme, as does ragtime music playing from outdoor speakers.
Located on Atlantic City’s boardwalk and steps from the beach
Atlantic City is the gambling capital of the East Coast. Resorts was the first casino in Atlantic City and areas of the hotel -- like the Ocean Tower -- hold historical significance. The hotel is on the north side of the four-mile boardwalk, near Steel Pier, which now operates as an amusement park. Within walking distance are a number of casino-hotels like Trump Taj Mahal, Bally’s, Caesar’s Palace, Trump Plaza and Tropicana -- all of which contain shopping and dining choices as well.
- 4-minute drive or 11-minute walk to Absecon Lighthouse
- 5-minute drive to the New Jersey Transit train station and Atlantic City Convention Center
- 5-minute drive or 15-minute walk to the Trump Plaza
- 6-minute drive or 18-minute walk to Boardwalk Hall
- 7-minute drive to Borgata Resort, Casino & Spa
- 8-minute drive to Farley State Marina
- 15-minute drive to Lucy the Elephant
- 17-minute drive to Brigantine Golf Links
- 20-minute drive to Atlantic City Airport
- 29-minute drive to Renault Winery
- 50-minute drive to Long Beach Island
- 52-minute drive to Wildwoods by the Sea
- 57-minute drive to Cape May
- 65-minute drive to Philadelphia
- 130-minute drive to New York City
Classic, though somewhat dated, rooms lack modern amenities
The Rendezvous Tower, completed in 2004, features some of Atlantic City's largest rooms (starting at over 500 square feet). These rooms have large marble bathrooms, double sinks, make-up tables and walk-in showers. Suites are large with a separate dining area and whirlpool tubs. Rooms in the Ocean Tower have older tub showers and lack work desks and chairs. Certain modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs and iPod docks are absent from many rooms.
- Revamped 1920s theme on casino floor
- Indoor/outdoor pool with retractable roof for all seasons
- The 1350-seat Superstar Theater and 300-seat Screening Room Theater feature a range of entertainment.
- Easy access to the boardwalk and beachfront
- Fee to use on-site spa and fitness center
- Business center with Internet and printing services
- Valet or self-parking for a per visit fee (rather than daily fee)
- 24-hour room service
- View Full List of Amenities
Variety of dining options open all week
- A basic buffet at Resorts serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Gallagher’s Steak House is popular for the original New York Strip Steak while Gallagher’s Burger Bar is a more casual option. Capriccio is an Italian restaurant with wall-painted murals and views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Eastwind Noodle Bar for Asian dishes,
- Breadsticks Café for soups, salads, and sandwiches.
- There is a coffee shop called Boardwalk Perks and a stand that sells Asian pastries and bubble tea.
- Jimmy Buffett-owned chain Margaritaville serves American
Customers Who Viewed Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Summer is a time for celebration, family bonding, and -- most importantly, in our book -- travel. But when vacation…
Things You Should Know About Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
Address1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, Jersey Shore 08401, United States
- Ocean Tower Deluxe
- Rendezvous Tower Room