Trump Plaza Hotel and CasinoAtlantic City, New Jersey, United States
- Central location on the Atlantic City boardwalk near the beach
- Casino has over 80 table games and 2,000 slot machines
- Gorgeous ocean views from boardwalk-facing rooms
- Big indoor pool and outdoor sundeck with lounge chairs
- Numerous restaurant options including Max's Steakhouse and Roberto's Ristorante
- Nightlife options including a seasonal Beach Bar with live bands
- All rooms with coffeemakers and mini-fridges
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 35 Amenities
- 42 Contemporary Suite
- 28 Deluxe Room
- 40 Ocean View Jacuzzi Suite
- 8 Pool
- 22 Restaurants and Bars
Oyster Hotel Review
Compact casino with range of entertainment and dining options
The Trump Plaza casino is more compact and easier to navigate than other Atlantic City casinos. Beyond the casino, this landmark Atlantic City hotel has a range of entertainment and nightlife options including Jezebel's and the Liquid Bar. During the summer months, the Beach Bar is a trendy spot for food, drinks, and live music on the ocean. Restaurants are also at the heart of the scene at the Trump Plaza, especially the two fine-dining options on the sixth floor overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Max's Steakhouse and Roberto's Ristorante.
Front and center on Atlantic City’s boardwalk, steps from the beach
The first Trump hotel in Atlantic City made its home in the center of the iconic boardwalk. The location is connected to the Boardwalk Hall site, and walking distance to the Convention Center and retail outlet stores. In addition, all major hotel-casinos on the boardwalk like Bally’s, Caesar’s Palace, Tropicana, and Trump Taj Mahal are within walking distance.
- 2-minute walk to Boardwalk Hall
- 3-minute drive or 13-minute walk to the New Jersey Transit train station and Atlantic City Convention Center
- 6-minute drive to Absecon Lighthouse
- 8-minute drive to Borgata Resort, Casino & Spa and The Water Club
- 9-minute drive to Farley State Marina
- 11-minute drive to Lucy the Elephant
- 18-minute drive to Brigantine Golf Links
- 20-minute drive to Atlantic City Airport
- 25-minute drive to Renault Winery
- 50-minute drive to Long Beach Island
- 52-minute drive to Wildwoods by the Sea
- 57-minute drive to Cape May
- 65-minute drive to Philadelphia
- 130-minute drive to New York City
Ocean-facing rooms have striking views but lack modern amenities
Deluxe rooms at the Trump Plaza have an older elegance to be expected from a Trump property built in 1984. Though rooms have been renovated, they still lack modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and duvet covers. Rooms that face the ocean cost a bit more, but views are worth the price. Not all floors are non-smoking; request a non-smoking floor in advance. Upgrades are available: The Penthouse Suites offer Manhattan-loft inspired decor and modern amenities.
A classic Atlantic City casino with indoor pool and nightlife options
Beyond the central Boardwalk location, there are many appealing features of the Trump Plaza. Compared to other enormous resorts, the casino here is compact and easy to navigate. There are many table games (some with low limits) and over 2,000 slot machines. Some of the best features require a fee, including the fitness center, Jacuzzi, and sauna. Another highlight is the big indoor pool with outdoor sundeck.
- The 8,600-square-foot casino has over 80 tables, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Texas Hold ‘Em, Spanish 21, Let it Ride, Pai Gow Poker, and Tiles
- The casino also has 2,000 slot machines ranging from single game progressives, wide-area progressives, video poker, traditional reels, and video slots
- Indoor pool with palm trees and an outdoor sundeck
- Renovated fitness center, Jacuzzi, and sauna are available for a daily fee
- Salon with wide range of hair, nail, and beauty treatments
- Jezebel’s on the main casino floor is convenient for watching sports
- Shops on the premises include jewelry, accessories, and souvenirs
- 24-hour room service available
- Conference space is available to rent for events
Upscale restaurants with Atlantic Ocean views and casual options too
The Trump Plaza offers both fine dining and casual restaurants. Located on the sixth floor, Max's Steakhouse is known for classic steaks and seafood. Roberto's Ristorante is a romantic Italian restaurant also offering memorable views of the Atlantic. On the main level, casual restaurants include Evo's, a contemporary Italian restaurant that spills out onto the boardwalk and 24 Central Cafe -- an open 24-hour restaurant serving steaks, seafood, and Asian dishes. During the summer, the Beach Bar is a fun and lively spot for bar food, cocktails, and live music.
- For fine dining choose between Max's Steakhouse or Roberto's Ristorante, both with great views.
- For casual dining choose between 24 Central Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Evo, and China Cafe.
- To-go and fast food options at or immediately near the Trump Plaza include Starbucks, Sbarro, Nathan's Hot Dogs, Auntie Anne's, and Haagen-Dazs.
Customers Who Viewed Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
It's been a tough couple of years for Atlantic City, thanks in no small part to the destruction Hurricane Sandy…
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The iconic Plaza Hotel in New York City has its own board game -- Plaza-opoly -…
Things You Should Know About Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino
AddressBoardwalk At Mississippi Ave., Atlantic City, Jersey Shore 08401, United States
- Deluxe Room
- Executive Suite
- Ocean View Deluxe Room