Pine Ridge CondominiumsBreckenridge, Colorado, United States
- Large units, all with wood-burning or gas fireplaces, balconies, and kitchens
- Use of the nearby Upper Village community pool
- Close to Main Street and right on the 4 O’clock ski run
- On-site Christy Sports, for ski and snowboard rentals
- Front desk and management staff on-site
- Fitness center (though it's small, with older equipment)
- Free Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 10 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
The 15 Pine Ridge Condos buildings have attractive redwood and stone exteriors, as well as lodge and log-cabin style interiors (even in the stairways, which are made of rustic wood boards). The grounds are well-manicured in the summer, with beautiful flowers lining the buildings, green lawns, on-site barbecue grills and a community picnic table.
Decor ranges in the individually owned units, but condos must pass a yearly inspection, and occasional updates are required. Most owners choose to stick to mountain lodge decorations, with comfy sofas, wood accents, and ski-town-themed art.
Short walk to town, and a short walk to the 4 O’clock ski lift
Pine Ridge is situated along the 4 O’clock run, with a direct lift to the slopes within close walking distance. It's a seven-minute walk to the restaurants and bars on Main Street, the heart of Breckenridge’s bustling downtown area.
- 2-hour drive from the closest airport, Denver International Airport
- 3-minute walk to the 4 O’clock ski lift
- 7-minute walk to Main Street
- 9-minute walk to the Breck-Connect Gondola
- 9-minute walk to the Breckenridge Welcome Center
- 15-minute walk to the closest brewery, Breckenridge Brewery
- 4-minute drive to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena, for ice skating
- 4-minute drive to City Market, for groceries and resupply
It’s obvious that management and tenants take care of the condos at Pine Ridge, because even though the units are somewhat older, they are in great condition. The management property rates the condos annually and places them into either the Gold, Silver or Platinum category, depending on the quality of the decor and the date of the last upgrade. Owners are told what to change or upgrade to make the units more desirable. Fireplaces (wood-burning or gas) are standard, as are free Wi-Fi, full kitchens, and two balconies.
Though one- to three-bedroom condos are available there are only a handful of true one-bedrooms; most guests will stay in a two-bedroom unit with a bedroom locked off, meaning that the kitchen, dining room, and living area will be the same in both categories.
- Full kitchens, most with granite countertops and modern appliances
- Two balconies -- one off the living space, and one off the master bedroom
- Fireplaces, either gas or wood-burning (with wood delivery to the unit)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Many units have flat-screen TVs, but some have tube TVs
- Master suite with king bed and personal bathroom
- Some units have iPod docks, but not all
- Silver, Gold, or Platinum levels, to distinguish decor quality and level of upgrades
Two on-site Jacuzzis, and ski and snowboard rentals in the winter
Customers Who Viewed Pine Ridge Condominiums Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Pine Ridge Condominiums
Address400 4 O'Clock Road, Breckenridge, Colorado 80424, United States
- One Bedroom Condo
- Two Bedroom Condo
- Two Bedroom Condo w/ Loft