Village at Breckenridge ResortBreckenridge, Colorado, United States
- On-site Quicksilver lift goes to the slopes and Peak 9
- Great location just off the heart of Main Street
- Indoor/outdoor pool and 8 Jacuzzis
- One- to four-bedroom condos with wood-burning fireplaces and balconies
- Comfort food and microbrews at Park Avenue Pub
- Seasonal childcare center
- Fitness center (though it's not exceptional)
- Use of One Ski Hill Place's amenities
- Older construction and can be noisy
- Some units need updating; hit or miss what you get
- Daily resort fee
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Quality of condo decor varies, but most is mountain lodge style
Most properties in Breckenridge offer condo rentals, but the Village is unique in that it offers both condo rentals and more traditional hotel-style lodging. The property is truly laid out like a small village, with five different buildings and a central plaza. There are a number of common areas for guests to congregate, which helps diffuse the crowds (a bit) in the winter, when the property gets packed with families.
The mountain lodge decor of the Village is pretty typical for Breckenridge. The main common spaces have pine wood walls, stone floors and large fireplaces. The condos are individually owned, and decor -- as well as the level of updating -- varies, but most have wood furniture, pine bed frames, and plaid details.
Right off Main Street, next to the Quicksilver lift
The Village is as close to downtown Breckenridge as it gets. It's also an easy walk to Breckenridge Brewery, which has good food and beer, and the local ice arena. The Quicksilver ski lift on-site leads to Peak 9, so guests won't have to walk far to get to the slopes.
- 2-hour drive from Denver International Airport
- 2-minute walk to the closest ski lift, which goes to Peak 9
- 6-minute walk to the closest brewery, Breckenridge Brewery
- 9-minute walk to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena, for ice skating
- 14-minute walk to the Breck-Connect Gondola
- 15-minute walk to the Breckenridge Welcome Center
- 4-minute drive to City Market, for groceries and resupply
There are 240 rooms and condo units at The Village. Hotel rooms -- called Deluxe Rooms -- have bathrooms with shower/tub combos (they're a little tight), mini-fridges, and flat-screen TVs. They're large for hotel rooms, but small compared to the condo units.
Condos range from studio to four-bedroom units, and are individually owned, with varying decor. All come with full modern kitchens, wood-burning fireplaces, and in most cases, balconies or patios. Upgrading from a Deluxe Room to a Studio Condo doesn't cost much, and is well worth it if cooking is a priority. But Studio Condos have double or queen beds, so couples who want a king might prefer the hotel room.
- Free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs
- Deluxe Rooms have a king or two double beds and mini-fridges
- One- to four-bedroom condos have wood-burning fireplaces
- The full modern kitchens in the condos have granite countertops, utensils, and cookware
- Condo decor generally has a mountain theme, but quality varies
- Studio Condos are a good value; upgrading from a Deluxe Room is a small fee and gets you full kitchens and larger bathrooms
- Pets are not allowed in the Village Condos, but they are allowed in the Village Hotel, for a fee
- Attractive indoor/outdoor pool
- Redwood deck with multiple Jacuzzis
- Fitness center with older machines is small for how many people it serves.
- Quicksilver ski lift to Peak 9 on-site
- Free shuttle service around Breckenridge
- Seasonal winter childcare center
- Use of the amenities at One Ski Hill Place, which include the two-lane bowling alley, screening rooms, indoor pool area, and game room
- On-site ski and snowboard rentals, plus storage
- View full list of amenities
Two restaurants, but only one is open year-round
The Park Avenue Pub is open for dining year-round, and serves comfort food for dinner only in a casual environment.
The Maggie, a lively apres-ski bar, is open in the winter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serving salads, sandwiches, coffee, snacks, and outdoor barbecue. It's located at the base of Peak 9, close to The Village's ski lift.
Customers Who Viewed Village at Breckenridge Resort Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
During our travels we've stayed in the cutest, quaintest, and tiniest of hotels. And while we love the intimate and…
Things You Should Know About Village at Breckenridge Resort
Address535 S Park Avenue, Breckenridge, Colorado 80424, United States
- Deluxe Hotel Room
- One Bedroom Condo
- Studio Condo
- Three Bedroom Condo
- Two Bedroom Condo