Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt Pleasant-Patriots PointMount Pleasant, Charleston, South Carolina
- Downtown Charleston not within walking distance
- Some rooms look a bit worn, with scuffed furniture and mildewed shower heads
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Located in Mount Pleasant, a suburban area to the east of Historic Downtown; not many tourist attractions are in the area, but most are just a short drive away
Not too many attractions are within walking distance, but Historic Downtown is just a short drive away. A few restaurants can be found in Village Pointe Shopping Center, about a mile from the hotel.
Mount Pleasant is a large suburban area just east of Historic Downtown Charleston. It is home to several historic sites, like the Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum. Cooper River runs between Mount Pleasant and downtown Charleston, which visitors can travel over by foot via a pedestrian lane on the Arthur Ravenel Bridge. It's a fairly long walk, but it's doable. A car would definitely be of good use if you're staying in this area, though.
With the Harbor surrounding Mount Pleasant, there are also various water activities available, like sailing and biking along the Mt. Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. A few golf and country clubs also dot the area.
- 20-minute drive to Charleston International Airport
- 10-minute walk to Village Pointe Shopping Center
- 15-minute walk to Mt. Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park
- 7-minute drive to Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum
- 10-minute drive to Historic Downtown Charleston
Customers Who Viewed Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt Pleasant-Patriots Point Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt Pleasant-Patriots Point
Address255 Sessions Way, Mount Pleasant, Coastal South Carolina 29464, United States
- Pet Friendly Guest Room
- Standard Guest Room
- Study w/ Sofabed