Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront TowerCorpus Christi, Texas, United States
- Good downtown location near attractions and entertainment
- Indoor/outdoor pool with lounge seating, and two Jacuzzis
- Rooms feel fresh and modern and have nice city/sea views
- Excellent on-site dining in a variety of settings
- Loyalty program members get free morning coffee or tea delivered to the room, and free Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 147 Ambassador Suite
- 26 Amenities
- 53 Junior Suite
- 26 Pool
- 91 Presidential Suite
- 36 Restaurants and Bars
Oyster Hotel Review
A comfortable, modern hotel housed in a high-rise tower in Corpus Christi’s Marina district fronting the water
The skyline-dominating white tower of the Omni and its covered entrance set the tone for what you can expect in the rest of the hotel -- a combination of standard hospitality-style and modern coastal flair.
The lobby is nicely (though somewhat plainly) decorated with plenty of space for lounging, plus a coffee shop serving Starbucks coffee. An elevator leads from the lobby to dining options on the second floor, including the Topsider Lounge -- with cocktails and snacks, it makes a good, lower-priced alternative to the fancier rooftop restaurant. A real highlight for locals and travelers alike, Republic of Texas Bar & Grill is frequently cited as one of the city’s best dining options. There are wonderful city and ocean views from its 20th floor location, and there’s an outdoor patio for enjoying a pre- (or post-) dinner cocktail overlooking the fabulous view.
The stainless steel-edged pool on the ground floor is somewhat incongruously decorated with a mural of jumping dolphins. A tiny part of the pool lies indoors, along with a Jacuzzi. There is another Jacuzzi outside, as well as a large sun deck on the second floor. Be warned: The small pool tends to get crowded during peak times when vacationing families descend upon Corpus Christi.
In Corpus Christi’s Marina district, near dining and cultural attractions
The Omni Corpus Christi Bayfront is conveniently located in the Marina district of downtown Corpus Christi, with several cultural attractions and restaurants nearby. Adjacent to the hotel, Shoreline Drive runs parallel to the coastline bordering Corpus Christi. There is no beach in this part of the city, as the land drops off into the bay in the area bordering Shoreline Drive.
It should be noted there are two Omni hotel towers. The other tower, the Marina Tower, is located a few blocks away closer to the Corpus Christi marina.
- 15-minute-drive to Corpus Christi International Airport
- 8-minute-walk to Corpus Christi Marina
- 10-minute-walk to Water Street Market
- 11-minute-walk to American Bank Center (Convention Center)
- 15-minute-walk to Art Museum of South Texas
- 5-minute-drive to Corpus Christi Museum of Science & History
- 6-minute-drive to USS Lexington Museum
- 6-minute-drive to Texas State Aquarium
- 22-minute-drive to South Texas Botanical Gardens
- 35-minute-drive to Mustang Island State Park
- 50-minute-drive to Port Aransas Beach
Updated with tasteful decor, and wonderful views from private balconies
Overall, the decent-size rooms feel fresh and clean with contemporary decor -- though there is a bit of dampness to be felt given Corpus Christi’s near constant humidity. There's a nice vanity opposite the bathroom, which features modern glass countertops and stylish washbasins with a wooden storage area underneath.
Plenty of meeting space, as well as an indoor/outdoor pool and modern fitness center
The price difference between valet and self-parking is minimal, and guests may find the amount of space for self-parking somewhat limited. Also, guests sometimes complain of suddenly running into a dead end with no forewarning in the small self-parking tower, then having to turn the car around with little space -- so valet parking may be worth the extra bucks.
- Ground-level indoor/outdoor pool with both indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, and a second-floor sun deck
- Fitness center split into separate rooms for weightlifting and cardio equipment
- Indoor racquet ball court
- In-room massage treatments available
- Paid business center with two work stations, copy machine, and printers
- Large amount of meeting space
- Full-service salon
- Small pets allowed for a one-time fee
- View Full List of Amenities
Fine dining at the rooftop restaurant, as well as more casual options on the second floor
- Republic of Texas Bar & Grill, on the 20th floor, is one of the city’s best restaurants and features fabulous city views. It specializes in steak and seafood and is open only for dinner.
- Topsider Lounge, on the second floor, serves cocktails and light fare in a casual environment.
- Glass Pavilion features casual fare including steak, seafood, and pasta, as well as a breakfast buffet.
- Morsel’s coffee shop features Starbucks coffee.
- Poolside food and beverage service available seasonally from Tuesday through Saturday
- Room service until late
Customers Who Viewed Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Bayfront Tower
Address900 North Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi, Texas Gulf Coast 78401, United States
- Deluxe Room
- Premier Room