Loews Denver HotelGlendale, Denver, Colorado
- Not within walking distance of major Denver attractions
- No on-site spa
- Mini-fridges only upon request
- Daily fee for Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 21 Amenities
- 64 Da Vinci Suite
- 47 Deluxe Room
- 42 Deluxe Room - 2
- 62 Premium Suite
- 28 Restaurants and Bars
Oyster Hotel Review
Traditional Italian decor in an older Denver-area hotel
From the outside, it’s hard to tell whether the Loews Denver's building is an office space or a hotel. But once inside, the lobby impresses with grand Italian style -- lots of marble, hand-painted murals, and Renaissance-inspired paintings.
It's apparent that the Loews Denver is an older hotel (it was built in 1987), even though it was last renovated in 2005.
The Loews Denver Hotel is located 15 minutes outside of downtown Denver, and a mile outside of Cherry Creek.
Surrounded by office buildings and strip malls, this hotel is not ideal for leisure tourists who want to walk to the sites in downtown Denver. The nearby Cherry Creek features a large shopping center, but little else.
- 33-minute taxi or shuttle from the Denver International Airport
- 15-minute walk to the closest microbrewery, Bull & Bush Brew Pub
- 6-minute drive to Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- 12-minute drive to the U.S. Denver Mint
- 14-minute drive to the Denver State Capitol
- 14-minute drive to the Colorado Convention Center
- 15-minute drive to Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Denver Aquarium, Pepsi Center
- 1-hour-15-minute drive to Loveland Ski Area
- 1-hour-40-minute drive to Estes Park, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park
Rooms at the Loews Denver are decorated in warm Italian-inspired decor, with soft golds and red accents, and have flat-screen TVs and Keurig coffeemakers. They're comfortable, if not as upscale as some four-pearl hotels downtown, and a few have dated bedspreads and decor. Bathrooms have black-and-white tile floors and granite countertops, but could use upgraded fixtures.
A small fitness center and no spa
- Small but modern fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Pets allowed for a small one-time fee. Lots of pet-friendly extras available, including pet room service menus, bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes, water bowls, and doggie poop bags.
- Kids get Fisher-Price welcome gifts; games available on loan.
- Free valet and self-parking
- Large, customizable meeting spaces
- No on-site spa
- Use of a hotel shuttle within a six-mile radius
- View full list of amenities
An Italian restaurant and a bar
Customers Who Viewed Loews Denver Hotel Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Loews Denver Hotel
Address4150 East Mississippi Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80246, United States
- Bella Vista (Grand Presidential) Suite
- DaVinci (Presidential) Suite
- Deluxe Room
- Grand Corner King Room
- Premium Room
- Premium Suite