Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 6 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
From the street, you can see distant mountains, an outdoor shopping center with a variety of chain stores, and several restaurants -- but none of the glitz and glamour of the Strip.
- 20-minute drive from McCarran International Airport
- 15-minute drive to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive or one hour and 30-minute bus ride to the Las Vegas Convention Center
Rooms were given an update in 2012, with fresh bedding and decor. The hotel also installed flat-screen TVs.
- Standard rooms, with either two queens or one king bed, start at a comfortable 312 square feet.
- Large, 32-inch flat-screen TVs
- Daily fee for Wi-Fi
- Smoking rooms available
Located in North Vegas, about a 15-minute drive from the Strip, the 200-room Cannery Casino Hotel is well removed from the elaborate glitz. It offers its own, comparitively not-so-thrilling casino, movie theater, pool, Jacuzzi, fitness room, and variety of restaurants and bars, but there are better options elsewhere.
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Cannery Casino Hotel
- 2121 E Craig Road, North Las Vegas, NV, 89030, US
Hotel is Also (or Was Formerly) Known As
- Cannery Casino
- Cannery Hotel North Las Vegas