Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
About a 20-minute drive from the hotels, casinos, restaurants, and shows of the famous Strip -- nearby, it's not so glamorous
From the street, you can see distant mountains, an RV Park, a few chain stores, a Super 8 Motel, and not much else. Two other small-scale casinos, as well as a Wallmart and a Denny's, are in the vicintiy, but plan to drive to most of Las Vegas' sights and attractions.
- 20-minute drive to McCarran International Airport
- 15-minute drive to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
A Deluxe Room
- Standard rooms, with either a king bed or two queens, start at a generous 415 square feet (big, but not huge, at least by Vegas standards)
- Deluxe rooms, with a king bed only, start at 600 square feet and also include a Jacuzzi bathtub and a separate glass shower
- Suites, also with a king bed, start at 900 square feet and have a separate living space.
- Primer Jacuzzi suites have two bedrooms and a sitting area, fully-stocked wet bar, and massage therapy-programmed Jacuzzis. Reseveration for these suites must be made over the phone with a "specially trained" reservationist.
- 37-inch flat-screen TV in all rooms
- Daily Wi-Fi fee
- Bathrobes with all room types
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Mini-fridge in all rooms
- Smoking rooms available
It has a slight hint of the Vegas spirit -- a nightclub (which closes by 1 a.m.) and nightly entertainment (cover bands) -- and its guest rooms are great. But being 20 minutes from the Strip and surrounded by little more than a Walmart, an RV park, and some low-budget casinos doesn't make an ideal Vegas vaction.
Things You Should Know About Eastside Cannery Casino Hotel
- 5255 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV, 89122
Hotel is Also (or Was Formerly) Known As
- Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel
- Deluxe Room
- Standard Room