Hampton Inn Tropicana Las Vegas, NVOff the Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 73 Amenities
- 70 Double Room
- 95 Executive Conference Suite
- 2 Jacuzzi
- 58 King Room
- 99 One Bedroom King Suite
Oyster Hotel Review
While the immediate neighborhood amounts to gas stations, vacant lots, run-down budget motels, a variety of fast food chains, and strip malls -- you can only expect so much from a hotel located on South Industrial Road -- the Vegas frenzy is a quick hotel shuttle or car ride away.
Many visitors like to explore the hotels and attractions along the Strip, and once you're there, it's easy to find a taxi at virtually any time of day or night. A generally less expensive option for getting around the area is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3. There's also a monorail system, which stops at MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Hilton, and the Sahara. Note, however, that the monorail stations are far from one another so it can be a long walk from the station to where you actually want to go. A single-ride ticket is $5; a one-day pass is $13. If you're traveling along the Strip with at least one other person, a cab is often the least expensive and most convenient option.
- Free shuttle to Mandalay Bay (on the southern end of the Strip) at the top of the hour every hour between 5 a.m. and 2 a.m. (but no pickups, so plan on taking a $20 taxi back to the hotel)
- 15-minute drive, $25 taxi, or free hotel shuttle to McCarran International Airport; shuttle runs every hour for 24-hours and picks up 30 minutes past each hour
- 10-minute drive to the Las Vegas Outlet Mall
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Standard rooms start at about 350 square feet, close to the average for Las Vegas hotel rooms, and offer either one king bed or two double beds.
- One-bedroom suites start at 750 square feet and offer a separate bedroom with one king bed, a separate living room, two 32-inch flat-screen TVs, and a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.
- Executive conference suites also start at 750 square feet and have the same features as the one-bedroom suites, except that they lack a living room area and instead boast a large board table that seats up to 10 people.
- Old, tube TVs in the standard rooms; suites have flat-screen TVs
- Free hard-wired Internet; no Wi-Fi in the room
- Coffeemaker in every room
- Smoking rooms available
Customers Who Viewed Hampton Inn Tropicana Las Vegas, NV Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Hampton Inn Tropicana Las Vegas, NV
Address4975 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89118-1655, United States
Also Known As
- Hampton Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hampton Inn
- One Bedroom Suite
- Standard Room