Nobu HotelThe Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Beautiful rooms with Japanese-inspired David Rockwell design
- Huge spa-like bathrooms with walk-in showers
- 24-hour room service from Nobu restaurant including exclusive breakfast menu
- Priority reservations at Nobu restaurant
- Gourmet minibars with Japanese beer and sake
- Hot tea in rooms up on arrival
- Private check-in and concierge services
- Free access to PURE Nightclub and Qua Fitness Center
- Access to all Caesars Palace features
- No separate lobby
- No common spaces specific to Nobu Hotel aside from check-in area
- Fee for Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In the middle of the Strip, about a 10-minute walk from the monorail system, and a 15-minute walk from some of the other famous Vegas hotels.
Nobu Hotel is located in a tower within Caesars Palace, in the middle of the densely packed three-and-a-half mile long stretch of hotel-casinos known as the Strip. The Bellagio (with its famous, street-facing fountain shows) is to the south, and the Mirage (connected to Caesars by a free tram) is to the north. The Flamingo and Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant are directly across the broad street.
Most Las Vegas visitors want to explore all of the big properties along the Strip. Cabs are easy to find at virtually any time of day or night. A generally less expensive option is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3 to ride. There's also a monorail system, which stops at MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Hilton, and the Sahara. If you're traveling along the Strip with at least one other person, a cab is often the least expensive option.
Virtually every hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is a 10- to 15-minute cab ride from McCarran International Airport; the ride typically costs about $15.
Customers Who Viewed Nobu Hotel Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Owning and operating a hotel is a full-time job, and many of those who devote their lives to the hospitality…
After renovations costing $185 million, The Cromwell opened in Las Vegas on Wednesday -- just in time for the swarms…
As hotel experts, we here at Oyster keep our pulse on all the latest (and greatest) hotel-related news. When the…
Things You Should Know About Nobu Hotel
Address3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 90109, United States
- Hakone Suite
- Nobu Deluxe King Room
- Nobu Deluxe Two Queens Room
- Nobu Luxury King Room
- Sake Suite