Siena SuitesHenderson, Nevada, United States
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Just off the highway; more suburban sprawl than a vacation destination
Located in Henderson, the second largest city in Nevada, Siena Suites is situated just off of North Boulder Highway. It's about a 20-minute drive from the bright lights and flashy entertainment on the Strip, and while there is a sidewalk along the highway, crossing the street can be treacherous and there isn't much to do within walking distance -- just a divey pub, an RV park, and a Jack in the Box. However, Sunset Station is a five-minute drive and offers gambling, bowling, a cinema, live entertainment, and a variety of restaurants.
- 20-minute drive (or $30 taxi) to the Strip and the Las Vegas Convention Center
- 20-minute drive from McCarran International Airport
- Boating and fishing at Lake Mead, the big reservior created by the Hoover Dam, is 30 minutes away by car
- The Hoover Dam is 35 minutes away by car.
- 40-minute drive from Red Rock Canyon
- One-hour drive from snow skiing at Mount Charleston
- All guest rooms are large, one- and two-bedroom suites, 391 and 584 square feet, respectively.
- Free hard-wired Internet
- Full kitchen in every suite -- full-size fridge, four-burner stove, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, and dishwasher
- 25-inch tube TVs (one in the bedroom, one in the common area)
- Low-quality bedding
Customers Who Viewed Siena Suites Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Siena Suites
Address6555 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89122, United States
Also Known As
- Las Vegas Siena Suites
- Siena Hotel Las Vegas
- Single Room Suite
- Two Room Suite