Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
It's a 10-minute drive south of the densely packed three-and-a-half-mile-long stretch of hotel-casinos known as the Strip, but there's very little in the immediate vicinity of the Silverton Hotel Casino -- a Bass Pro Shop, a gas station, a Jack in the Box, an Office Depot, an RV park, and a generic sports bar.
- 15-minute drive (or $25 taxi) to McCarran International Airport; a free hotel shuttle runs to the airport at 8 and 10 a.m., noon, and 4 and 8 p.m.
- 10-minute drive (or $20 taxi) to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip; a free hotel shuttle runs to the Strip at 9 a.m., 3, 6, and 10:30 p.m.
- Five to 10-minute drive to the Las Vegas Outlet Mall as well as Town Square, both of which offer a variety of retail shops and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
Clean, comfortbale guest rooms with a slight Western twang
A Standard Room
Even at 300 rooms, the Silverton is a munchkin by Vegas standards. But while it's far from stunning (and far from the action), it still has the essentials -- comfortable beds, a casino, a selection of on-site bars and restaurants (including one that's open 24-hours), a pool, a Jacuzzi, and even an aquarium -- at a reasonable price.
Things You Should Know About Silverton Casino Lodge
- 3333 Blue Diamond Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Hotel Is Also Known As...
- Silverton Hotel and Casino
- Silverton Hotel Las Vegas
- Silverton Las Vegas