Silverton Casino LodgeOff the Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada
- In-room Wi-Fi or wired Internet costs $9 per day.
- No business center
- No poolside food service
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
It's a 10-minute drive south of the densely packed three-and-a-half-mile-long stretch of hotel-casinos known as the Strip, but there's very little in the immediate vicinity of the Silverton Hotel Casino -- a Bass Pro Shop, a gas station, a Jack in the Box, an Office Depot, an RV park, and a generic sports bar.
- 15-minute drive (or $25 taxi) to McCarran International Airport; a free hotel shuttle runs to the airport at 8 and 10 a.m., noon, and 4 and 8 p.m.
- 10-minute drive (or $20 taxi) to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip; a free hotel shuttle runs to the Strip at 9 a.m., 3, 6, and 10:30 p.m.
- Five to 10-minute drive to the Las Vegas Outlet Mall as well as Town Square, both of which offer a variety of retail shops and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
Clean, comfortbale guest rooms with a slight Western twang
- Deluxe rooms, the standard room type with either a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, start at 378 square feet (about average, for a Las Vegas hotel room).
- One-bedroom suites start at 800 square feet and offer a separate bedroom with a king-size bed, a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, a breakfast bar
- Old, box TVs
- Minibar and coffeemaker
- Wi-Fi and wired Internet cost $9 per day.
- Bath & Body Works bath products
- Quality bed, with a pillow-top mattress with triple-layer sheets
- In-room safe, large enough to fit a laptop
- CD player
- Smoking rooms available
Customers Who Viewed Silverton Casino Lodge Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Silverton Casino Lodge
Address3333 Blue Diamond Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89139, United States
Also Known As
- Silverton Hotel and Casino
- Silverton Hotel Las Vegas
- Silverton Las Vegas
- Deluxe Room