Flemings Hotel, MayfairMayfair, London, England
- Non-renovated rooms may be stale-smelling and worn
- Minimal free room amenities
- No free Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A luxurious, chic lobby sits alongside bold, edgy lounge spaces in prestigious Mayfair
Established in 1851, this 123-room hotel lays claim to being one of the oldest hotels in London. A simple Georgian exterior gives way to an opulent lobby with marble floors and gold-gilded furniture -- all part of the multi-million pound renovation. Other notable results of the refurbishment are the Front Room, a bold and edgy space with sensual fabrics, and the Aria Suite, a fabulous execution in clean modern lines and state-of-the-art lifestyle technology.
Just three minutes’ walk from Green Park Station, in prestigious Mayfair
Flemings Hotel is located in Mayfair, a district brimming with hedge-fund managers, embassy diplomats, and the local affluent -- interesting for understanding the local social hierarchy and, of course, for rubbing elbows. Enjoy walking to many major shopping and dining districts from one of the most centrally located hotels in town.
- 30-minute drive to Heathrow Airport
- 2-minute walk to Green Park
- 9-minute walk to Buckingham Palace
- 11-minute walk to Piccadilly Circus and Piccadilly theatres
- 12-minute walk to Hyde Park
- 15-minute walk to Trafalgar Square, London ICA, and National Portrait Gallery
- 15-minute walk to Bond Street and West End shopping district, including Selfridge’s
- 8-minute tube ride to Knightsbridge station and Knightsbridge shopping district, including Harrod’s
- 9-minute tube ride to Covent Garden
- 13-minute tube ride to Tottenham Court Road Station and Soho
- 15-minute tube ride to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and scenic walks along the Thames
Pleasant and modern decor, but with limited free amenities
Rooms are decorated in a comfortable modern style, with pretty patterned wallpaper, designer throw pillows, shagreen desks, and other designer-style touches -- though their modern style doesn't seem to meld too well with the historic building in which they're housed.
Bold, edgy lounge spaces, and free use of Fitness First gym facilities
- Free use of nearby Fitness First gym
- 24-hour room service
- Wi-Fi is free for the first 30 minutes via the Business Center, then fees apply
- No pets allowed
- View Full List of Amenities
Modern European cuisine in a contemporary setting
- Fleming’s Grill offers modern European and classic English dishes such as chargrilled lamb, line caught pollock, classic bavette steak, and traditional puddings.
- The Front Room features sweet treats, a champagne and cocktails menu, and afternoon tea.
- The Cocktail & Tea Rooms offer traditional afternoon tea, canapes, and a cocktail menu.
- Fully catered picnic available between April and September
Customers Who Viewed Flemings Hotel, Mayfair Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
The super-chic Jen Ford, Fashion News and Features Director at shopping bible Lucky, packed her bags and hopped across the…
Things You Should Know About Flemings Hotel, Mayfair
Address7-12 Half Moon Street, Mayfair, London W1J 7BH, United Kingdom
- Classic Room
- Classic Single Room
- Executive Room
- Executive Studio