Hacienda Encantada Resort & SpaThe Corridor, Los Cabos, Mexico
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 8 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Located on the northern lip of Bahia San Lucas (or San Lucas Bay), a cab ride away from Playa Medona
While its relative isolation may be a draw for some, Hacienda Encantada is located far from downtown Cabo San Lucas' shopping, restaurants, and bars. Beach access is limited with rocky shorelines that are less than ideal for swimmers. Those looking for sand and waves need to take a cab to Playa Medona nearby.
At the southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, Cabo San Lucas -- a beach town on the stretch of coastline collectively known as Los Cabos (The Capes) -- has long been a popular vacation spot for sun-worshipping party seekers. (Hence, the nickname Cabo San Loco.) However, Hacienda Encantada is located on cliffs north of the bustling beachfront in what could be called a more "serene" setting.
- 35-minute drive to Los Cabos International Airport
- 8-minute cab to the beach (Playa Medona)
- 10-minute drive to Boulevard Marina for shopping
- 12-minute drive to downtown Cabo's party spots
- 12-minute drive to the Marina
- 13-minute drive to great views of Land's End, a picturesque rock formation on the coast
Customers Who Viewed Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Health and Wellness
Books like "Eat, Pray Love" and "Wild" may have set off a boom in self-discovery travel, but more and more…