Oyster Hotel Photos
View All 8 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Right off the Airport Expressway, at the northeast corner of the Miami International Airport
The Embassy Suites Miami sits at the northeast corner of the Miami International Airport, almost directly next to the Airport Expressway. It is mostly surrounded by other airport hotels and car rental lots -- you'll need a car to get to most of the restaurants in the area, aside from the Airport Diner next door.
- Five-minute free shuttle to Miami International Airport
- 30-minute drive or $70 taxi to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (there is also an option to take the Super Shuttle, which goes from one airport to the other for $26)
- 15-minute drive to the Port of Miami
- 15-minute drive to the beach at South Beach
- 10-minute drive to Parrot Jungle Island and the Miami Children's Museum
- 15-minute drive to the Miami Seaquarium
- 10-minute drive to the Adrienne Arsht Center of the Performing Arts
- 20-minute drive to the Museum of Contemporary Art
Great for families and groups -- all 318 guest rooms are one-bedroom suites that sleep up to six people (given the extra pullout sofa bed). In addition, there's a free airport shuttle, an excellent free hot breakfast, a pool and Jacuzzi, an on-site restaurant and bar, and an excellent, 24-hour fitness center. But Wi-Fi costs $13.
Things You Should Know About Embassy Suites Hotel Miami-International Airport
- 3974 Nw South River Drive, Miami, FL 33142
Hotel Is Also Known As...
- Embassy Suites Hotel Miami International Airport
- Embassy Suites Miami
- Miami Embassy Suites
- Two Room Accessible Suite
- Two Room Conference Suite
- Two Room Executive Suite
- Two Room Suite