Oyster Hotel Photos
Customers Who Viewed Marriott Miami Airport Also Viewed
Oyster Hotel Review
Just off the expressway, less than five minutes from Miami International Airport
Located on North Le Jeune Road, just off the Dolphin Expressway, the Marriott Miami Airport sits at the southeast corner of the Miami International Airport. Within walking distance (though, few people would walk along these high-trafficked streets), there are a handfull of restaurants along NW 7th Street, about a 10-minute walk.
- Five-minute, free shuttle to the Miami International Airport
- 30-minute drive or $70 taxi to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (there is also an option to take the Super Shuttle, which goes from one airport to the other for $26)
- 15-minute drive to the beach at South Beach
- 15-minute drive to the Port of Miami
- 10-minute drive to Parrot Jungle Island and the Miami Children's Museum
- 15-minute drive to the Miami Seaquarium
- 10-minute drive to the Adrienne Arsht Center of the Performing Arts
- 20-minute drive to the Museum of Contemporary Art
Clean and very comfortable
The Double Room
It's an airport hotel, sure, but at least that makes it convenient for out-of-town guests.
The outdoor "garden"
- Wedding Size: Up to 300 people; up to two weddings hosted at the same time
- Extra Fees: Ceremony fee; bartender fee (for every 75 guests)
- Wedding Packages: Include your choice of meal, three- or four-hour open bar (Bloody Marys and mimosas if in the morning), champagne toast, wedding cake, and complimentary bridal suite for the night of the wedding
- Ceremony Location: Outside by the pool or in the garden; inside in the Grand Ballroom or in the Skyline Ballroom
- Photographers and Videographers: There's no in-house photographer or videographer required; no charge for bringing in an outside vendor.
- Music: There are no in-house musicians, but there's no extra fee for bringing in an outside vendor (the hotel can provide a list of approved entertainers).
- Food: Buffets range in price, plated dinners as well; you can also host a more affordable lunch wedding with a three-hour open bar as well as a breakfast or brunch, which comes with all-you-can-drink Bloody Marys and mimosas. In addition, there's a kids' menu (ages five to 12). Kosher, gluten-free, and vegetarian menus available upon request.
- Spa Treatments: There are two beauty salons on-site that offer a full range of bridal services.
- Freebies: If your wedding includes more than 200 guests, you'll get a free suite for two nights as well as two additional standard rooms.
- Airport Transportation: Free shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport
The Marriott's 363 guest rooms are clean and comfortable and it offers a free shuttle to Miami International. But nice touches -- in-room air purifiers/humidifiers and hypoallergenic upgrades, a large pool and fitness center, a quality restaurant, sports bar, and a Starbucks -- make it a cut above. But breakfast and Wi-Fi both cost extra.
Things You Should Know About Marriott Miami Airport
- 1201 Northwest Lejeune Road, Building A, Miami, FL 33126
Hotel Is Also Known As...
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Allergy Friendly Guest Room
- Concierge Level Room
- Guest Room