This hotel has undergone significant renovations since our visit.
We will update our photos and review as soon as we can.
Oyster Hotel Photos
Customers Who Viewed Mayfair Hotel & Spa Also Viewed
South Beach, Miami
Oyster Hotel Review
Coconut Grove is pedestrian-friendly, so guests can walk to its lovely shops from the hotel. Next door to the Mayfair, an outdoor mall makes up in convenience what it lacks in charm.
The Mayfair is a good launching point for exploring Coconut Grove, Miami's less pretentious, more historic solution to South Beach.
The hotel is connected to Coco Walk, a dull outdoor mall with chain stores such as the Gap and Victoria's Secret, an AMC Theater, and restaurants like Chili's, Hooters and the Cheesecake Factory.
Still, the hotel is an easy walk to the rest of Coconut Grove, a tightly nestled pedestrian-friendly chain of shops that has more places to get a Brazilian wax per capita than anywhere else in the world. (Note: I made up that statistic; maybe there are more in Rio. We'll put a team of researchers on it shortly.)
The Mayfair's much-lauded spa tubs are spectacular.
The Mayfair Suite
Styled for romance and luxury, rooms feature Brazilian-imported doors, Japanese soaking tubs, and modern technologies, including large flat-scren TVs. Guestrooms, all of which are suites, start at 525 square-feet, and are accented with splashes of orange on a clean white and brown palette.
- Brazilian wood work desks with black leather chairs
- Every room has Japanese soaking tubs on private terraces.
- 42-inch plasma flat-screen TV and DVD players
- 15-inch TV in all bathrooms
- Stocked minibar
- Bathrooms are all marble and have Jacuzzi spa tubs
- Rooms reach up to the 1200 square feet and offer up to two bedrooms.
- Free Wi-Fi
- All rooms renovated in 2012
The peaceful spa soothes with its organic products, the fitness room is always open, and there is finally a desperately needed rooftop pool.
- Full-service Jurlique Spa with seven treatment rooms
- 24-hour fitness center
- Rooftop pool and lounge area, including private events space
- Business center, with ballrooms and event
- Room service daily
- Pet-friendly, with a per-day, per-pet fee and a 25 lb weight limit
- Spartico Restaurant serves Italian and cocktails for lunch and dinner.
- Above Mayfair is the rooftop pool lounge with a full food menu.
- Free Wi-Fi
Bamboo, waterfalls and embedded ivy make the Mayfair feel like an ancient jungle civilization in the heart of Coco Walk. Featuring the Jurlique Spa and huge rooms with private spa tubs, the Mayfair targets couples in search of luxury and exotic ambience.
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Mayfair Hotel & Spa
- 3000 Florida Avenue, Miami (Coconut Grove), FL 33133
Hotel is Also (or Was Formerly) Known As
- Mayfair Coconut Grove
- Mayfair Hotel Coconut Grove
- 2 Bedroom Suite
- Deluxe Suite
- Double Deluxe Suite
- Double Executive Suite
- Executive Suite
- Mayfair Suite
- Parlor Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Venetian Suite