Oyster Hotel Photos
Customers Who Viewed Residence Inn Miami Airport South Also Viewed
Oyster Hotel Review
Just off the expressway, about a five-minute drive from Miami International Airport
Located on North Le Jeune Road, just off the Dolphin Expressway, the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South sits at the southeast corner of the Miami International Airport. Within walking distance (though, few people would walk along these high-trafficked streets), there are a handful of restaurants along NW 7th Street, about a five-minute walk.
- 30-minute drive or $70 taxi to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (there is also an option to take the Super Shuttle, which goes from one airport to the other for $26)
- 15-minute drive to the Port of Miami
- 10-minute drive to Parrot Jungle Island and the Miami Children's Museum
- 15-minute drive to the Miami Seaquarium
- 10-minute drive to the Adrienne Arsht Center of the Performing Arts
- 20-minute drive to the Museum of Contemporary Art
A One-Bedroom Suite
Made up of 163 modern, apartment-style studio suites and one- and two-bedroom suites -- each with stainless-steel kitchen appliances and great bedding -- this is a solid airport hotel for families or groups, given its free breakfast, great fitness center, and Jacuzzi. But for a restaurant and a pool, you'll have to walk over to the sister Marriott.
Things You Should Know About Residence Inn Miami Airport South
- 1201 NW LeJeune Road, Miami, FL 33126
Hotel Is Also Known As...
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport South
- 1 Bedroom Suite
- 2 Bedroom Suite
- Allergy Friendly 2 Bedroom Suite
- Allergy Friendly One Bedroom Suite
- Allergy Friendly Studio