Holiday Inn Montreal MidtownDowntown, Montreal, Quebec
Oyster Hotel PhotosView All 7 Albums
Oyster Hotel Review
Popular with tourists and business travelers, Downtown Montreal offers visitors an ecclectic mix of skyscrapers, bars, and museums.
The Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown is located in Downtown Montreal, within walking distance of McGill University and Eaton Center.
Downtown Montreal, a popular destination for business travelers and tourists alike, is the lifeblood of the city. With both the Saint Lawrence River and Monteregian Hills as backdrops, this area of Montreal offers stunning views, not to mention a fast-paced nightlife, some of the city's best museums, and tall skyscrapers. It's also the home to McGill University, founded in 1821 and referred to as "the Harvard of Canada."
- 20-minute drive to Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- 5-minute walk to McGill University
- 6-minute walk to Sainte-Catherine Street, home to the Eaton Center mall and other shopping venues
- 10-minute walk to Place des Arts, a performing arts complex
- 15-minute walk to Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 5-minute drive to Crescent Street, a popular drag with nightclubs, restaurants, and bars
- 8-minute drive Notre-Dame Basilica
- 15-minute drive to Biodome
- 17-minute drive to Mont Royal
Customers Who Viewed Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown
Address420 Sherbrooke Street West, Hwy 2, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1B4, Canada
- Corporate Floor Room
- Executive Floor Room
- King Room
- King Superior Room
- Standard Room
- Two Doubles Room