Hyatt Regency MontrealDowntown, Montreal, Quebec
- Great downtown location, with underground access to popular areas like Old Montreal and Chinatown
- Contemporary rooms with flat-screen TVs
- 24-hour business center and fitness center are both sleek and modern
- Indoor pool is massive and lets in lots of light
- Nice, large sun terrace
- Small spa includes a massage room and sauna
- Breakfast buffet at Saveurs and coffee or cocktails at Six Resto Lounge are both popular
- Pet-friendly (for a fee)
- Fee for Wi-Fi
- Room decor is a bit bland for an upscale property
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Upscale property caters to all types of travelers
Families? Check. Business travelers? Check. Couples? Check. With a massive indoor pool to please tots, numerous meeting spaces for business travelers, a small on-site spa and spacious rooms that elate couples, and a convenient downtown location that makes everyone happy, this Hyatt Regency is bustling with all types of travelers. The lobby is large and modern, and sometimes there are lines at check-in, but perks like fruit-infused water and plenty of seating areas nonetheless give it an upscale, tranquil vibe.
In Downtown Montreal, next to the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art and the Place des Arts
Located in Downtown Montreal, the Hyatt Regency has an entrance to the Underground City, which connects it to Chinatown, Old Montreal, and the Montreal Convention Center by underground passages.
Downtown Montreal, a popular destination for business travelers and tourists alike, is the lifeblood of the city. With both the Saint Lawrence River and Monteregian Hills as backdrops, this area of Montreal offers stunning views, not to mention a fast-paced nightlife, some of the city's best museums, and tall skyscrapers. It's also the home to McGill University, founded in 1821 and referred to as "the Harvard of Canada."
- 23-minute drive to Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- 1-minute walk to the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art
- 1-minute walk to Place des Arts, a performing arts complex
- 6-minute walk to Chinatown
- 8-minute walk to Eaton Center, a large shopping mall
- 10-minute walk to the Montreal Convention Center
- 13-minute walk to Old Montreal
- 15-minute walk to Bell Center, a sports and entertainment complex
- 15-minute walk to McGill University
- 6-minute drive to Sir George-Etienne Cartier Monument in Mont-Royal Park, or 8 minutes via public transportation
- 6-minute drive to Shed 16 Labyrinth, an indoor maze, or 10 minutes via public transportation
- 6-minute drive to Musee du Chateau Ramezay, an 18th-century historic home, or 13 minutes via public transportation
- 6-minute drive to the Montreal Museum of Archaeology and History, or 15 minutes via public transportation
Spacious rooms are up-to-date, with bland decor
With a brown-on-brown color scheme and nondescript furniture, the rooms here don't feel quite as upscale as what one may expect in a four-pearl property. However, they are spacious and up-to-date with amenities such as flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi (although it costs an additional fee).
Features here -- an indoor pool, small spa, several dining options -- are plentiful.
This downtown hotel is packed with amenities. The spa is small, but with a massage room and a sauna, it is more than what many four-pearl hotels in the area offer, and the Hyatt Regency also has a modern fitness center stocked with cardio and weight-training machines. The indoor pool is massive, and there's also meeting rooms, a business center, and several dining options.
Customers Who Viewed Hyatt Regency Montreal Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Hyatt Regency Montreal
Address1255 Jeanne Mance Street, PO Box 130, Montreal, Quebec H5B 1E5, Canada
- Business Plan Room
- Executive Suite
- Hospitality Suite
- Moderate View Room
- Presidential Suite
- Regency Club Room
- Respire Hypo-Allergenic Room
- Smoking Room
- Standard Room
- View Room