Broadway at Times Square HotelTimes Square, Manhattan, New York City
- Convenient location just a short walk from Times Square, numerous subway lines, and many major sights
- Rooms are modern, with flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and free Wi-Fi
- All rooms feature coffeemakers, mini-fridges, work desks, and safes
- Free daily continental breakfast, with items such as bagels, cereal, and fruit
- Free coffee is available throughout the day
- Free copies of USA Today are available on weekdays
- Room decor is bland
- Most rooms have views of the walls of neighboring buildings
- On-site fitness center is small and cramped
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 38 Amenities
- 35 Double Room with Two Double Beds Room
- 36 Higher Floor King Room
- 28 Higher Floor Queen Room
- 45 King Room
- 42 Queen Room
Oyster Hotel Review
Sleek communal spaces give way to bland (but affordable) rooms
This boutique property, with 79 rooms, is a solid option for business and leisure travelers. Guests enter the sleek, quiet lobby to find free copies of USA Today at the front desk, a small but nice sitting area looking out at the relatively quiet street, and a business center with two Mac computers and a printer. Rooms aren't particularly stylish or large, but guests choose this hotel for its convenient location and affordable rates.
Within walking distance of Times Square and numerous other sights
On 46th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues, the Broadway at Times Square is aptly named; it is just half a block from the hustle and bustle of Times Square. However the street is reasonably quiet considering its proximity. Other major attractions such as Rockefeller Center and Bryant Park are also within walking distance, as are seven subway lines.
Rooms feature modern technology but bland decor
While the common spaces at the hotel are bright and sleek, rooms are small and dark; many look out at brick walls, the lighting is minimal, and decor is simple and no-frills (earth tones add to the bland look, although bedding is fresh and bright).
However, they come equipped with plenty of amenities. All rooms include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with numerous channels, iPod docks, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, and work desks. Small closets house irons and ironing boards as well as laptop-sized safes.
The hotel offers many freebies, including Wi-Fi, weekday newspapers, and a daily continental breakfast.
The many freebies the hotel offers -- including Wi-Fi, copies of USA Today during the week, and a daily continental breakfast with items such as bagels, cereal, yogurt, and fruit -- make it a solid value. Other amenities include a small business center area with two Mac computers and a printer, and the hotel also features a fitness center. The three cardio machines are modern and nice, but the space is incredibly cramped and there are no free weights.
Customers Who Viewed Broadway at Times Square Hotel Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Broadway at Times Square Hotel
Address129 West 46th Street, New York City, New York 10036, United States
Also Known As
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York
- Comfort Inn New York
- Comfort Inn New York City
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- New York City Comfort Inn
- One King Bed Room
- One Queen Bed Room
- Standard Room