Oyster Hotel Photos
Customers Who Viewed Off-Soho Suites Hotel Also Viewed
Lower East Side, Manhattan
Oyster Hotel Review
Just minutes from the galleries, boutiques, and nightlife that define the Lower East Side, just outside SoHo
Surrounded by a blend of warehouses and old tenement buildings, the Off-SoHo Suites are just outside SoHo (which, vaguely, begins on the opposite side of the Bowery). The hotel itself is on a relatively isolated part of Rivington Street in the Lower East Side, a short walk from bars, clubs, and small-scale music venues, including the Bowery Ballroom, as well as the some of SoHo's upscale restaurants.
- One block from the J, M subway lines; two blocks from the F, V subway lines; about five blocks to the 6 line; six blocks to the B, D lines -- easy access to any Manhattan neighborhood
- 30-minute subway ride to Central Park
- 20-minute subway ride to Times Square
- 15-minute subway ride to the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center
- 20-minute subway ride to the ferry terminal to visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- 25-minute subway ride to the American Museum of Natural History
- 35-minute subway ride to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (the “Met”) and a 25-minute subway ride to the Museum of Modern Art (the “MoMA”)
An Economy Suite
- Full kitchen in every guest room (with pots, pans, plates, everything), but you have to share the kitchen with another guest room from the Economy Suites
- Economy Suites, or "S2," are about average size for a New York City hotel room (220 square feet).
- Deluxe Suites, or "S4" for "Suite for Four," are much larger (600 square feet) and have a separate living space that can sleep another two guests.
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electronic safe, large enough for a laptop
- Pets allowed in Deluxe Suites, but not the Economy Suites
- No minibar
Near bars and music venues in the Lower East Side (not SoHo), the 38 clean, stylish guest rooms at the Off-SoHo Suites have either shared or private access to a fully equipped kitchen. It's a fair pick, for the price, but it's rates often near those of fancier hotels on hipper blocks.
Things You Should Know About Off-Soho Suites Hotel
- 11 Rivington Street, New York, NY 10002
- Deluxe Suite
- Economy Suite
- Room Selected at Check-in