- Within walking distance of Luxembourg Gardens
- Rooms feature funky contemporary decor and flat-screen TVs
- Adults-only property with a "love capsule" bar (a con for some!)
- Breakfast room and bar have ultra-modern decor
- Free Wi-Fi
- No gym, spa, or full restaurant
- Showers are tiny
The Five Hotel is an adults-only, mid-range boutique property with a playful romantic vibe: There's a "love capsule" bar, with soft-core erotica books, and rose petals on the beds. Both the lobby and the rooms are tiny (especially the showers!), and there aren't any property features aside from the bar and breakfast room. The decor in the lobby and bar is ultra-modern and funky, while the rooms have contemporary style (expect details such as colorful fabrics, fringe drapes around the beds, and clear plastic chairs). Rooms also offer flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is walking distance to the Luxembourg gardens and numerous restaurants, and four nearby metro lines can shuttle guests to more central areas of the city. The Five Hotel is perfectly pleasant option for this price category, but it's worth comparing rates with the nearby Hotel Apostrophe Rive Gauche and Aviatic Hotel.