Four Seasons Hotel PhiladelphiaCenter City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Elegant, spacious rooms with views of tranquil inner courtyard or Logan Square
- Some rooms have balconies; suites are available
- Flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, light dimmers, stocked mini-bars
- Spacious marble bathrooms with L'Occitane products
- Big indoor pool with comfy lounge chairs
- Full-service spa
- Modern fitness center with individual flat-screen TV panels
- Good downtown location close to museums and business district
- Exceptional fine-dining restaurant and bar
- 12 function rooms for meetings and events
- A lovely courtyard with outdoor seating and waterfall
- 24-hour room service
- Self-parking and valet parking
- Daily fee for Wi-Fi in rooms
- No coffeemakers in rooms
- Higher prices than competition in area
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In true Four Seasons fashion, over-the-top elegance abounds here -- mixed with meeting facilities for the business traveler.
The peaceful waterfall that greets guests in the circular entrance pretty much sets the tone for the luxury to be had here -- and makes up for a rather lackluster gray exterior that could easily be mistaken for a government building. The lobby area is plush, and is a perfect spot to have an informal business meeting. The traditional decor includes rich fabrics, soft tones, and dramatic lighting -- it may be a bit over-the-top, but it's impressive nonetheless. The lobby continues to the restaurant and meeting area with large hallways that receive natural light from the courtyard area, with outdoor chairs and tables. On the lower level are more meeting spaces in a slightly more contemporary setting, as well as the spa, indoor pool and small, but up-to-date fitness center.
In the heart of Logan Square, walking distance to historical landmarks
The Four Seasons sits right at Logan Circle, a perfect location close to major tourist sights, as well as corporate offices in the business district.
Logan Square brings the style of Europe to the birthplace of America with a design inspired by Place de la Concorde in Paris. Nearby are some of the city’s historical landmarks and world-renowned Museum Row.
Center City is Philadelphia's commercial and cultural center, and the vast majority of the city's hotels are clustered in this neighborhood. Popular historical sites, including Independence Hall, are located here, as is the Philadelphia Museum of Art (fronted by the stone steps made famous in the Rocky films). The picturesque Rittenhouse Square Park, located in the southwest area of the neighborhood, is surrounded by some of the city's best restaurants and bars. The ornate City Hall, built in 1901, is the second tallest masonry building in the world; its tower is a prominent fixture of the Philadelphia skyline.
- 20-minute drive or 34-minute train ride to Philadelphia International Airport
- 7-minute walk to the Shops at Liberty Place
- 9-minute walk to the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- 11-minute walk to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- 12-minute walk to City Hall
- 6-minute drive to Rittenhouse Square Park
- 6-minute drive to 30th St. Station
- 8-minute drive to Independence National Historic Park (home to Independence Hall, the National Constitution Center, and the Liberty Bell)
- 11-minute drive to Penn's Landing
- 11-minute drive to the Philadelphia Zoo
Classic style meets modern technology -- though Wi-Fi costs extra
The 364 rooms and suites at this Four Seasons offer varying views, the best facing Logan Circle or the courtyard. Many suites have sliding glass doors leading to wide balconies for city views. All of the windows open so guests can take in the fresh air.
The rooms are decorated with classic furnishings typical of the Four Seasons -- plush bedding, extravagant drapery and carpeting, and warm tones everywhere. Though some will find the look a bit older generation, iPod docks and flat-screen TVs keep things modern (though Wi-Fi isn't free, which is a shame at a luxury hotel).
- Quality linens and down pillows (hypo-allergenic pillows available upon request)
- Desks and chairs
- Fully stocked minibars with soda, wine, beer, spirits and snacks
- Flat-screen TVs
- Light dimmers for lamps
- Central air and heat
- Spacious bathrooms come with terry robes.
- Windows open for fresh air.
- Bath products by L’Occitane
- Free newspaper with breakfast
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Wi-Fi for a daily fee
- Suites available (some have balconies)
One of the best fine dining restaurants in the city
- Small but modern spa offers massages, body treatments, and European skin therapies.
- Large indoor pool with Jacuzzi and sauna
- Award-winning fine-dining restaurant, Fountain Restaurant, plus Swann Lounge for cocktails
- Small but up-to-date fitness center with free refreshments and towels
- 12 function rooms totaling over 15,000 square feet of space
- Lovely wedding facilities including a spacious courtyard for outdoor ceremonies and/or receptions
- Spacious lobby for impromptu business meetings
- 24-hour room service
- Valet parking
- Live piano music at afternoon tea
- View full list of amenities
Customers Who Viewed Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
Address1 Logan Square, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103, United States
- Deluxe Room
- Executive Suite, City or Courtyard View
- Executive Suite, Logan Circle View
- Fountain View Room
- Moderate Room
- Superior Room