Hotel Indigo ScottsdaleScottsdale, Arizona, United States
- The hard floors, adjacent night club, and thin walls can make for a noisy evening (ear plugs provided)
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 17 Amenities
- 82 Junior Suite
- 19 Pool
- 23 Restaurants and Bars
- 64 Standard Double Room
- 48 Standard King Room
Oyster Hotel Review
Trendy, mid-range boutique
The 126-room, singles-friendly Indigo has an artsy atmosphere, with huge photo murals of desert scenes decorating the building inside and out. The lobby is small but attractive, with textured walls and floors, and the rooms are tastefully and efficiently furnished in sleek modern-retro style. The hard room floors do create some noise, but at least they look great. The 24-hour fitness center has modern equipment, the pool is small but adequate, and the tiny 44fifteen Bar and Bistro offers outdoor seating amid comfy lounge chairs and rock fire pits. Overall, the hotel has an upscale but eclectic boutique feel. The location within Old Town Scottsdale is hard to beat.
The Indigo is in Old Town Scottsdale in a commercial district surrounded by businesses.
Numerous shops, art galleries, nightclubs, and restaurants are within easy walking distance. Scottsdale Stadium, where the San Francisco Giants play during spring training, is a mile away. Shuttle service is free within three miles.
- 5-minute walk to hot nightclubs like Axis-Radius
- 10-minute walk to the Scottsdale Center for the Arts
- 10-minute walk to Old Town Scottsdale
- 5-minute drive to Fashion Square shopping mall and Scottsdale Waterfront
- 5-minute drive to Scottsdale Stadium, where the San Francisco Giants play for spring training
- 15-minute drive to Echo Canyon Park, a popular hiking trail
- 20-minute drive to Scottsdale Airport
- 30-minute drive to Sky Harbor International Airport
Rooms are trendy and stylish, with light laminate wood floors, flat-screen TVs, cool desert-themed photo murals on the wall, and blue-and-white bedding. All rooms -- except for those on the second floor -- have balconies.
All rooms include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium cable on 32-inch flat-screen HDTVs
- Large beds with big pillows
- CD stereo, with MP3 player connection, USB and SD ports, and subwoofer
- Glass-walled shower
- In-room AC unit
- Iron and ironing board
- Balconies (except on the second floor)
- Mini-fridge and microwave available for rent
A heated pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free covered parking
A restaurant featuring American cuisine
- 44fifteen Bar and Bistro serves American food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a stylish atmosphere. Menu items include the Sirloin Steak ($16) and Southwestern Chicken Pizza ($12). Entrees range from $14 to $16.
- Room service available from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Many dining options are available nearby in the Old Town district
Customers Who Viewed Hotel Indigo Scottsdale Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Hotel Indigo Scottsdale
Address4415 North Civic Center Plaza, Scottsdale, Central Arizona, United States
- 2 Double Beds Room
- King Bed Suite
- King Executive Suite
- Standard Room