Millennium Resort Scottsdale McCormick RanchScottsdale, Arizona, United States
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
This expansive 125-room, 50-villa resort is family-friendly and centrally located in Scottsdale. A 1980s-style stucco exterior gives way to the lobby with its attractive tile floors and huge windows showing the pool and adjacent Camelback Lake.
The pool and lake give the resort a relaxed, beach-like feel. Grounds are well-groomed and attractive, and the neighboring McCormick Ranch Golf Course offers two 18-hole courses. All in all, it's a decent value, as long as stylish rooms aren't a priority.
Conveniently set between Old Town Scottsdale and Kierland Commons in North Scottsdale
The Millennium is in central Scottsdale, right on the busy thoroughfare of Scottsdale Road. Despite the traffic, the setting is actually somewhat removed from the action, and there are no other business nearby besides the McCormick Ranch Golf Course. Restaurants and shopping in North or South Scottsdale will require a drive. Free shuttle service is offered within a four-mile radius.
- 10-minute drive to Old Town Scottsdale
- 10-minute drive to Fashion Square shopping mall and Scottsdale Waterfront
- 15-minute drive to the Scottsdale Center for the Arts
- 15-minute drive to Scottsdale Stadium for Giants spring training baseball games
- 15-minute drive to Echo Canyon Park, a popular hiking trail
- 15-minute drive to Scottsdale Airport
- 20-minute drive to Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural center
- 30-minute drive to Sky Harbor International Airport
- 30-minute drive to the Music Instrument Museum in Phoenix
The villas are privately owned and feature varying decor, and are more attractive than the standard rooms. They offer full kitchens, living rooms, and multiple bedrooms. Some of the villas open to the grassy shoreline, offering nice views.
All rooms include:
- 40-inch flat-screen TV with satellite movie channels
- Work desk with telephone
- Balcony or patio
- Iron and ironing board
- Standard Room: 400 square feet; king bed or two queen beds; wheelchair-accessible rooms available
- Two-Bedroom Villa: 1,400 square feet; two bedrooms and two bathrooms; living room; fireplace; dining area; fully equipped kitchen; wet bar; TVs in bedrooms
- Three-Bedroom Villa: 2,126 square feet; three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths; split-level design; living room; fireplace; dining area; fully equipped kitchen; wet bar; TVs in bedrooms
- Shoreliner Villa: 2,180 square feet; three bedrooms and three baths on single-level; located on shore of Camelback Lake; atrium; living room; den; fireplace; dining area; fully equipped kitchen; wet bar; TVs in bedrooms; reserved covered parking
- Heated pool
- Boating and fishing on Camelback Lake
- McCormick Ranch Golf courses next door with preferred guest rates
- 24-hour fitness center
- Tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Jogging or biking paths
- Bikes on loan
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk staff
- Free parking
- Laundry facilities
- Safety deposit box big enough for laptops
- 13,000 square feet of meeting space
- $15 daily resort fee that covers daily newspaper, local calls, Wi-Fi, fitness center, tennis courts, boat and fishing pole use, and shuttle service
- The Pinon Grill serves Sonoran cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A four-course prix fixe meal is offered for $29.
- Diamondbacks Bar and Grill serves American dishes such as the Chicken Cobb Salad ($14) and Mac n Cheese Burger ($8) for lunch and dinner. Entrees range from $6 to $15.
- Coyote Cabana Bar serves drinks and small bites beside the pool from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Room service available 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Many dining options are available nearby in Scottsdale
Customers Who Viewed Millennium Resort Scottsdale McCormick Ranch Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Things You Should Know About Millennium Resort Scottsdale McCormick Ranch
Address7401 North Scottsdale Road , Scottsdale, Central Arizona 85253, United States
- 2 Bedroom Villa
- 3 Bedroom Shoreliner Villa
- 3 Bedroom Villa
- Standard Room
- Superior Plus Room
- Superior Room