Embassy Suites San Antonio - RiverwalkDowntown/Riverwalk, San Antonio, Texas
- Downtown location right on the River Walk
- Walking distance to major attractions
- Heated rooftop pool and Jacuzzi, with poolside bar
- Free made-to-order breakfast and evening cocktails/snacks
- Spacious 2-room suites, some with River Walk views
- Two 32-inch flat-screen TVs in every room
- State-of-the-art fitness center, plus a jogging track
- Restaurant offers outdoor seating and River Walk views
- No self-parking (pricey valet service only)
- Fee for Wi-Fi (but free for Hilton Honors members)
- Some rooms face a parking lot
- Pool is rather small
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Cascading water and lots of light create a peaceful air in this busy business-friendly hotel.
You'll enter Embassy Suites into a three-story atrium, with a gorgeous waterfall cascading through the lobby. There's plenty of ambient light coming in from the windows on the first and second floors, giving the lobby a comfortable, airy feel. Head up to the second floor (by stairs or elevator) to the business center and meeting/function rooms. That's also where you'll find the entrance to the hotel’s restaurant, Luke, which offers outdoor seating.
Right outside the hotel you have access to the River Walk, where you can eat, stroll, check out some local art, or take a boat ride along the river. The hotel is on the "bend" of the River Walk, a quiet stretch, but it's just a few minutes' walk to the main area.
On a quiet part of the River Walk and walking distance to many great local downtown attractions
Embassy Suites is located on tree-lined E. Houston Street, in the central business district of downtown San Antonio. It's right next to a quiet stretch of the famous River Walk (and just a five-minute walk from the main part of the River Walk), and walkable to tons of shopping, nightlife, and major attractions like the Alamo and the San Antonio Museum of Art.
San Antonio offers lots of activities for families, with the San Antonio Zoo, Sea World of Texas, dude ranches, and water parks If golf is your thing, you can pick from more than 25 area golf courses (there is one just four miles from the hotel).
- 15-minute drive to San Antonio International Airport
- 1-minute walk to the River Walk; 5 minutes to busier "main" section
- 10-minute walk to the Alamo
- 13-minute walk to Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- 13-minute walk to La Villita park
- 5-minute drive to Tower of the Americas
- 7-minute drive to the Alamodome
- 7-minute drive to the King William Historical District
Comfortable, modern, bright, and spacious two-room suites, some with balconies overlooking the River Walk
The 285 two-room suites feel especially spacious with a door separating the bedroom from the living/dining area. The rooms are clean and and comfy and come with two 32-inch-flat screen TVs, a coffeemaker with free coffee and tea, and large walk-in showers (though some rooms are lacking tubs). Some rooms overlook the River Walk and have balconies, while others overlook a parking lot.
- Two 32-inch flat-screen TVs in each suite
- Large rooms with separate living/dining room offer good privacy
- Wi-Fi for a fee (free for Hilton Honors members)
- Microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker with free coffee and tea
- Riverview rooms have balconies; others face a parking lot
- Corner rooms offer even more space but lack balconies
- Rooms with king beds have big walk-in showers in the bath
The heated outdoor pool may be on the small side, but the fitness center is state-of-the-art
Free made-to-order breakfast, free evening cocktails, and a delicious brasserie
- Brasserie Luke offers French and German fare in a pleasant atmosphere. Outside seating overlooks the River Walk.
- Free, made-to-order breakfast in lobby dining area (though it can get crowded on weekends)
- Free snacks and cocktails at evening "manager's reception"
- Room service
- Several good restaurants within walking distance
Customers Who Viewed Embassy Suites San Antonio - Riverwalk Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Embassy Suites San Antonio - Riverwalk
Address125 E. Houston St., San Antonio, Texas 78205, United States
- Hospitality Riverview Suite
- Larger Corner Two Room Suite
- Riverview Two Room King Suite
- Riverview Two Room Two Queen Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Two Room King Suite
- Two Room Two Queen Suite