Hotel Indigo San Antonio at the AlamoDowntown/Riverwalk, San Antonio, Texas
- Downtown location close to the River Walk, across from the Alamo
- Charming historic building with modern decor
- Brightly decorated rooms with hardwood floors and original details
- Modern American bistro
- Adequate fitness center open 24 hours; free business center
- Pet-friendly (for a small fee)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Inconsistent standard room sizes; some are extra small
- No pool or in-room mini-fridges
- Valet parking only, for a fee
- Loud A/C units in rooms
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Housed in a beautifully restored office building, the Indigo features bright, cheerful decor and modern amenities mixed with charming original details.
From the outside, the hotel looks like just another old office building, with only a "hotel" logo awning over the front entrance to clue you into its true purpose. Once inside, though, you’ll find a gorgeously decorated space that mixes original details with modern upgrades. The front desk and lobby seating area feature minimalist decor that’s cheerful and modern, much like the guest rooms. Look for original water fountains and bank vaults throughout the hotel, and hardwood floors in the rooms.
Opposite the lobby is a modern restaurant, with large windows providing a view of the street and the nearby Alamo.
Across the street from the Alamo and close to the River Walk, shopping, and local attractions
The only hotel right in the Alamo Plaza, the Hotel Indigo is a convenient place to stay and walk to many of the city's biggest attractions. Walk a few minutes to the River Walk, the Majestic Theater, the Alamodome, and more.
San Antonio is a cultural city, with Latin communities and outdoor markets in La Villita, the oldest neighborhood in San Antonio. During the summer, festivals are held almost every week and flamenco dancers often perform. To escape the oppressive summer heat, the young and hip cool down with margaritas on River Walk, a winding street lined with restaurants and bars, while families opt to visit theme parks such as Splash Town and Six Flags. San Antonio is particularly kid-friendly, with numerous amusement parks, bike paths, HemisFair Park (park and convention center complete with gardens and playgrounds), and a zoo.
- 13-minute drive to San Antonio International Airport
- 5-minute walk to the River Walk
- 5-minute drive to the Alamodome
- 7-minute walk to Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- 10-minute walk to Tower of the Americas
- 10-minute walk to La Villita park
- 7-minute drive to the King William Historical District
Bright, modern accents mix with historic details to create comfy, classy rooms.
No pool, but the spacious fitness center is open 24 hours a day
An on-site bistro/bar provides a great dining option, in addition to several nearby restaurants.
- 1909 Bar and Bistro, a nice casual spot serving American cuisine, open for breakfast and dinner
- Room service available
- Several good restaurants within walking distance
Customers Who Viewed Hotel Indigo San Antonio at the Alamo Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
The IHG Priority Club Rewards is the world’s largest loyalty program and, luckily, one of the easiest to decipher: There…
Things You Should Know About Hotel Indigo San Antonio at the Alamo
Address105 N. Alamo, San Antonio, Texas 78205, United States
- Alamo View Room
- King Guest Room
- One Bedroom Suite
- Queen Guest Room
- Standard Room
- Two Queen Guest Room