Friday Harbor HouseFriday Harbor, San Juan Island, San Juan Islands
- Long staircase to get to the hotel
- A few rooms have poor views
- Slightly overpriced due to its central location
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A couple of blocks from the ferry landing, in the heart of downtown Friday Harbor
The Friday Harbor House is conveniently situated within walking distance of shopping, dining, and several attractions in downtown Friday Harbor. Its privileged location atop a bluff overlooking the marina and the nearby islands offers some of the best views in the area while still being in the heart of the action.
Friday Harbor is a small, compact town located on the eastern side of San Juan Island. Its kid-friendly attractions and the dozens outdoors activities attract families and active travelers alike year round, but especially during the summer months when you're likely to find long ferry lines. There's a wide array of great boutiques, quite a few solid restaurants serving international cuisine, a handful of interesting art galleries, and several unique museums.
Pretty beaches, beautiful trails, gorgeous whale-watching tours, and wild state parks make the San Juan Islands one of the best destinations in the region for the outdoorsy tourist -- but the myriad of other “city” activities available are sure to please the urban travelers too.
- 4-minute drive to Friday Harbor Airport
- 2-minute walk to Arctic Raven Art Gallery
- 3-minute walk to San Juan Islands Museum of Art
- 3-minute walk to the Palace Theatre
- 4-minute walk to Friday Harbor ferry landing
- 5-minute walk to Waterworks Gallery
- 10-minute walk to the San Juan Historical Museum
- 4-minute walk to San Juan Community Theatre
- 19-minute drive to Lime Kiln Point State Park
- 23-minute drive to San Juan island National Historical Park
- 23-minute drive to San Juan Islands Sculpture Park
Customers Who Viewed Friday Harbor House Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Winter's cold temperatures take a toll on us all -- and what else would we do but recommend taking a…