- Good location, within walking distance of restaurants and museums
- Heated outdoor pool with a Jacuzzi and an up-to-date, but cramped, fitness center
- Warm lobby with wood-paneled walls, chandeliers, a fireplace, and leather couches
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout the hotel, and free coffee in the lobby
- On-site restaurant and pub
- Bathrooms are a bit cramped
- Valet parking only
The highlight of this 150-room Doubletree is its location in the Historic District, within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shops, and museums. The warm lobby, with wood-paneled walls, a fireplace, and leather couches, lends the hotel a genuine Southern feel. The rooms attempt the same vibe (with plaid curtains and poster beds) but have a more generic vibe, and the bathrooms are cramped. Overall, it's a good value for those visiting Savannah, with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a small fitness center, and a heated outdoor pool (nice for families). And the free cookies don't hurt!