Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic DistrictHistoric District, Savannah, Georgia
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In the heart of Savannah's Historic District
Staybridge enjoys a prime location on Bay Street, just a few blocks from the Riverfront and surrounded by great restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. Guests can walk to just about anywhere from this home base.
Savannah's charming Historic District is filled with numerous parks and well-kept, architecturally-stunning historic buildings. The nightlife isn't as lively here as in other big Southern cities, but many of Savannah's bars (like infamous Pinkie Master's) are in the Historic District -- mostly thanks to the young crowd from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
The Historic District is bordered by the Savannah River and Forsyth Park, and includes the Riverfront and City Market areas. Riverfront is a (somewhat) recently revitalized area, with restaurants, galleries, shops, and bars. City Market is a more diverse and casual version of Riverfront, with lots of live music and vendors selling locally made wares.
- 20-minute drive to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
- 2-minute walk to various restaurants and bars in the Historic District
- 5-minute walk to Telfair Museum of Art
- 9-minute walk to City Market, a casual eating scene
- 16-minute walk to the Savannah College of Art and Design
- 20-minute walk (or 5-minute drive) to Roundhouse Railroad Museum
- 20-minute walk (or 5-minute drive) to Savannah History Museum
- 5-minute drive to The Savannah Golf Club
- 7-minute drive to Forsyth Park, one of Savannah's most popular public spaces
- 7-minute drive to King-Tisdell Cottage, the Museum of Black History
Customers Who Viewed Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District
Address301 East Bay Street, Savannah, Georgia Coast 31401, United States
- One Bedroom Suite
- Studio Suite