Blue Haven HotelTobago, Trinidad and Tobago
- Gorgeous ocean views from numerous points on the property including the restaurant, bar, lobby, and pool
- Beach is a short walk away and has a bar for guests
- Rooms have a romantic, classic vibe with four-poster beds and wooden accents
- Numerous meal plans on offer
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby (but not available in the rooms)
- Bathrooms are very small
- No full spa (massage services are available)
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On the Atlantic side of Tobago
The Blue Haven Hotel sits on the Atlantic side of the island, on Bacolet Bay just outside of Scarborough, Tobago's capital city.
Just off the coast of Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago is a small Caribbean country at the end of the chain of islands. While Trinidad is the larger, more industrialized island (and also home to a significant amount of crime), Tobago is the smaller "resort" island. Though tourism isn't a major industry for the country, plenty of visitors head to Tobago for its bird-watching, diving, and relatively unspoiled nature.
About once a week, flights go directly from major airports such as JFK in New York City and Miami International to Tobago. Generally, however, visitors must fly into Trinidad and then take either a 20-minute plane ride, or a 2-hour ferry, to Tobago.
- 35-minute drive to the ANR Tobago airport
- 5-minute drive to Scarborough, Tobago's capital city
- 25-minute drive to Mt. Irvine Beach, great for surfing
- 30-minute drive to Turtle Beach, where turtles nest February through August
- 35-minute drive to Pigeon Point beach
- 1-hour drive to Gilpin Trace Forest Reserve