Seven Stars ResortProvidenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Beachfront location
- A large, heated saltwater pool with ocean views and poolside bar
- Elegant, spacious suites with balconies
- Kitchenettes or kitchens with high-end GE appliances
- Soaking tubs and separate marble showers
- Spa with signature treatments from French company, Yon Ka
- Doting staff and exceptional service
- Free daily continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 104 Amenities
- 19 Beach
- 107 Oceanfront One-Bedroom Penthouse Suite
- 74 Oceanfront Premier Junior Suite
- 153 Oceanfront Premier Two-Bedroom Suite
- 58 Restaurants and Bars
Oyster Hotel Review
One of the island's best values, with stunning, spacious suites and a well-rounded amenity list
The entrance to Seven Stars Resort has a grand, if somewhat Disney-esque quality. Located on one of Grace Bay’s main circles, its three seven-story white buildings topped with shiny blue roofs stand out so much that locals reference the hotel as a landmark when giving directions.
Upon entering the breezy lobby, though, jazz fills the air, and a concierge will lead you to one of several chic blue chairs or couches near a white grand piano for a refreshing cold towel and rum punch. Once adequately relaxed, you’ll receive a tour of the property, which includes Providenciales’ only saltwater pool, three dining venues, a spa, a kids' club, and a fitness center.
Seven Stars’ 115 rooms are located within three buildings, each named after a star -- Maia, Ahena, and Alya. Regardless of where you stay, though, you’ll find suites with large balconies and sophisticated furnishings. Special attention to detail was clearly paid in designing the rooms, which feature intricate accents like lion-head drawer pulls, Tiffany lamps, and ornate tiling in the foyers. Even the buildings’ hallways demand your attention, with dark wood banquettes and floral arrangements located every few yards.
Seven Stars’ biggest -- and perhaps only -- drawbacks are its subpar beach furniture and expensive dining prices. The furniture -- unpadded lounge chairs and shoddy plastic tables -- is a noticeable disappointment after the standards set by the rest of the resort. Food prices are hard to quibble with in the elegant Seven Restaurant, but at the beachfront Deck and poolside Sand Dollar, generic offerings and overly sweet cocktails are definitely overpriced.
Along glorious Grace Bay, within walking distance of almost everything
The roundabout where Seven Star’s entrance is located is one of the busiest circles on Grace Bay Road, and whether you stay at the resort or not, you’ll likely pass it almost every time you get in a car. Luckily, the resort is set quite far back from its grand entrance, directly on Grace Bay, so traffic noise is never an issue once on-site. Even better, the central location means the resort is within walking distance of the grocery store, most shops and restaurants, and the golf course.
- 20-minute drive from Providenciales International Airport
- 1-minute walk to Grace Bay (property is located on the beach)
- 5-minute walk to Graceway grocery store
- 10-minute walk to shops and restaurants at Regent Village and Salt Mills shopping centers
- 20-minute walk, or 3-minute drive, to Provo Golf Club
- 8-minute drive to the Caicos Conch Farm, the world’s only conch farm
- 10-minute drive to Smith’s Reef for snorkeling
- 15-minute drive to Da Conch Shack and Rum Bar
Flawless, sophisticated decor with unique touches in every room
All of the extra-special amenities you’d have to upgrade to get at other resorts come standard at Seven Stars. Ornate tile mosaics, espresso machines, expansive terraces, and beautifully dressed four-poster king beds are all standards here. Each room also has its own fun and unique details too. In my Oceanfront One-Bedroom Penthouse Suite, for instance, a spectacular purple chandelier hovered over a dark wood round table for eight. And in one Two-Bedroom Oceanfront that I toured, an ornate seashell lamp adorned the bureau in the master bedroom. Other special details found in all rooms include lion-head drawer pulls, luxurious L’Occitane bath products, and Tiffany lamps on desktops.
- Four-poster king beds
- Big balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, GE Monogram appliances, Nespresso machines, and cabinets stocked with tableware and cookware (except in Junior Suites, which have kitchenettes).
- Bottled water in the room has a $5 charge per bottle
- Ceiling fans
- Bidets in some units
- Refined furnishings with special details in every room
- Sanyo iPod-enabled clock radios
- Soaking tubs and marble showers in even the least expensive units
- Free Internet via Wi-Fi
- Laundry room in one-bedroom units or higher
- Flat-screen TVs ranging from 26 to 40 inches, depending on the room
- The 620-square-foot Garden-View Junior Suite is the resort’s smallest, but still includes a big terrace with patio furniture, soaking tub, and kitchenette.
- The 1,400-square-foot Ocean-View One-Bedroom Suite includes a second half bathroom, a full kitchen, and a laundry room.
The resort’s spa is something of a hidden gem in Providenciales, featuring four treatment rooms, each with its own private patio and bathroom with marble shower. Therapies include signature treatments from French company Yon Ka, as well as a host of specialized massages like Prenatal, Jetlag, and Shiatsu. Cabanas along the beach can also be reserved for outdoor treatments.
- Beachfront location, but beach furniture is subpar
- A large heated saltwater pool with beach views, padded lounge chairs, towel service, and cabanas
- Free water sports include sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, and paddle boarding
- Excellent kids' club with a large playground and a clubhouse filled with toys, video games, a pool table, and a dress-up closet
- A beautiful spa with four treatment rooms, however, the relaxation lounge and treatment room patios all face the tennis courts
- 24-hour fitness center with tons of Cybex cardio machines, weight machines, dumbbells, and yoga balls
- Yoga and aqua aerobics classes offered
- Free bikes for touring the island
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Wi-Fi available around the pool and in rooms
- A tiny “business center” is more of a closet, with a single computer and a bookshelf filled with books and DVDs
- A large boutique just off the lobby featuring souvenirs, toiletries, jewelry, and clothing
- Free parking
- Large meeting rooms with presentation equipment and refreshment tables
Two outdoor venues for casual fare, and a spectacular restaurant for elegant dining
Seven Stars’ three restaurants have every angle covered. Casual lunches and quick bites can be found at the poolside Sand Dollar, which features an ornate tiled circular bar and outdoor seating. Sunset calls for drinks and canapés at the beachfront Deck, where live music and cocktail hours occur several times a week. And for an elegant dinner spot with a stellar chef behind the menu and an inventive mixologist behind the bar, head to Seven Restaurant.
Sure, none of the options are cheap, but many will find the cuisine and settings worth the splurge. And with free continental breakfast every morning, you know you’re at least saving on one meal.
- Three dining options: a poolside bar and grill, a beachfront deck with light fare and nightly cocktail hour, and an upscale restaurant with exceptional menu
- Daily continental breakfast served at Seven restaurant
Customers Who Viewed Seven Stars Resort Also Viewed
This Hotel Also Featured In
We visit properties all over the world, but we have to admit that most of our favorites fall into the…
Things You Should Know About Seven Stars Resort
AddressGrace Bay Road, Caribbean
- Four Bedroom Suite Ocean Front
- Four Bedroom Suite with Grand Salon Ocean Fron
- Oen Bedroom Junior Suite Ocean Front
- One Bedroom Junior Suite Garden View
- One Bedroom Junior Suite Ocean View
- One Bedroom Penthouse Ocean Front
- One Bedroom Suite Garden View
- One Bedroom Suite Ocean View
- Premier One Bed Suite Ocean Front
- Three Bedroom Suite & Grand Salon Ocean Front
- Three Bedroom Suite Ocean Front
- Two Bedroom Suite & GS Ocean Front
- Two Bedroom Suite Ocean View