Wailea Beach VillasWailea, Maui, Hawaii
- Gated entrance provides sense of privacy even among the many luxury resorts in the area
- Waterfront location on the sandy beaches of Wailea Beach
- Family-friendly atmosphere permeates the complex which has a laid-back feel
- Several pools, including an adults-only infinity edge pool and a family pool with a shallow end
- Easy access to some of Maui's most luxurious hotels via a waterfront path
- Large villa-style accommodations include fully-equipped with kitchens, washer/dryers, and BBQs
- Fitness center and private parking on property
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- No spa, but treatments are available in rooms or oceanfront
- No nightlife at the property; things are very quiet after dark (a pro for some)
- Noise from work trucks can be heard from some villas
Oyster Hotel Photos
- 5 Amenities
- 11 Beach
- 8 Lower pool
- 32 The Hotel
- 108 Three Bedroom Villa with Terrace and Plunge Pool
- 90 Two Bedroom Penthouse with Balcony and Garden View
Oyster Hotel Review
A gated entrance sets the tone for the private, serene surroundings of Wailea Beach Villas.
Travelers looking for quiet beauty on the beach will love the tranquil surroundings of the Wailea Beach Villas. Waterfalls, gardens, and tiki torches (lit at night) provide the backdrop for a Maui vacation that's good for families -- there's no nightlife on property and once the sun goes down, most guests head back to their rooms. Public spaces, like the lobby, are sun-lit and feature art reflective of the Hawaiian heritage in statues and murals.
Situated on the sandy beaches of Wailea, surrounded by some of Maui's most luxurious resorts
Located on the sunny south coast of Maui and surrounded by several upscale hotels and resorts, the Wailea Beach Villas are situated on the sandy beaches of Wailea Beach. Surrounded by the Grand Wailea, Marriott, Four Seasons, and Fairmont, the Villas still manage to feel private. It's the only resort to offer private pedestrian access to the boutiques, restaurants, and arts galleries at The Shops at Wailea.
Over-sized villa accommodations come with all the comforts of home and amenities of a hotel.
Perfect for families and groups, the 98 villa rentals at Wailea Beach Villas are large -- ranging from 1,900 to 3,100 square feet, and are available as two- or three-bedroom unites arranged throughout seven buildings. Views are of the gardens or ocean depending on location, but all have porches with BBQ grills, central air, kitchens complete with all appliances and cookery and utensils, and laundry facilities and flat-screen TVs. Some feature private plunge pools and outdoor showers.
(Almost) everything a family could need for an enjoyable beach vacation in Maui
The Wailea Beach Villas are perfect for family travelers, as are the on-site amenities. There's a 24-hour gated entrance that provides security, plus valet and self parking for those with cars. The beachfront location calls for lounging and the resort provides beach chairs, umbrellas, and cabanas along with attendants and services. There's several pools, including an adults-only infinity edge pool and a family pool with a shallow end for younger guests. There's a fitness center and while there's no true spa, treatments are available in-room and oceanfront. There's also an activity room with billiards and for those with business to conduct, a business center, and conference room for additional fee. There is no restaurant.