The Beach Palace; Hotel Zone, Cancun, Mexico
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT: Snooki and J-Woww (of Jersey Shore fame) have chosen the Beach Palace in Cancun for some days of R&R while shooting their new reality show “Snooki and J-Woww vs. The World."
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT: Rutherford’s Auberge Du Soleil has opened a pop-up shop selling several varieties of Girl Scout cookies until late June.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT: Actor Jonah Hill has gone to bed in his hotel room wearing boxers and T-shirt, and woken up in a dress shirt, socks, shoes, tie… and no pants or underwear -- on several occasions.
4. FACT OF FAKEOUT: Lufthansa has partnered with Mandarin Oriental New York chef Toni Robertson to helm up the Economy Class menu on flights out of the U.S. to Germany during the months of March and April.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT: Room service at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas now offers sexy items from the resort’s erotic Love Jones boutique.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The pregnant star and her BFF were seen checking in at the Beach Palace last week with a couple of other girlfriends. Rumor has it that Snook's been keeping it low key while her friends are boozing it up by the pool.
2. FAKEOUT! The Auberge’s sommelier has come up with a list of wine pairings to go with the cookies, but the hotel does not sell them. Get ready to dip Dosidos-Peanut Butter Cremes in a glass of 2009 Schloss Gobelsburg Gobelsburger Zwilgelt -- if you can get your hands on both, that is.
3. FACT! He and 21 Jump Street co-star Channing Tatum call it ‘Donald Ducking’. “But not like the casual Donald Ducking-- business casual Donald Ducking”, said Hill.
4. FAKEOUT! Robertson, Executive Chef of Asiate restaurant located in the Mandarin Oriental New York, will be in charge of creating the menu for First and Business classes only on the above-mentioned flights. You’d better start saving some bucks for your next trip to Berlin if you wanna chow down on your flight!
5. FACT! You can now order items such as the “Turn Me On Vibrating Panties” ($146), French-maid-style outfit ($98), and blindfolds ($30) from the Get Love brochure found in every room. Now that's service.