So you said you wanted a drink, eh?
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The most expensive drink on the menu at Montage Beverly Hills’s £10 bar is a $64,000 whiskey.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Hyatt Regency Chicago is the smallest Hyatt in the world, with just 29 rooms and no restaurant service.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Four Seasons San Francisco is now offering “Mother Earth Rooms”, which feature stationary bikes with which guests can produce energy to power the lights and heat water.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Signature at MGM Grand in Las Vegas has installed a photo booth in the lobby that allows you to instantly post your photos on Facebook and Twitter.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The barman at the Country Club Lima Hotel’s Bar Ingles has been awarded three times the title of “Champion of the Pisco Sour”.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The whiskey is a 64-year-old Macallan of which there are only less than two ounces left in the world.
2. FAKEOUT! The Hyatt Regency Chicago is actually the chain’s largest property in the world. It has 2,019 rooms and eight dining and drinking venues.
3. FAKEOUT! The hotel hasn’t gone that far, but it is on the right track: the Four Seasons is now offering the Nissan LEAF Package, which includes free rental of the electric vehicle. The hotel is the first to have a car rental of this sort (as well as a charging station).
4. FACT! So “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”? Not so much. We smell danger…and see a few drunken pics on your social networks, too.
5. FACT! Roberto Melendez is the only person in Peru to have won the title three times. He learned from his father, a true legend in the cocktail-making industry.