The Lake View Room at the Four Seasons Austin looks appropriate for a little "lift," don't you think?
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Four Seasons Hotel Austin is now offering a package that includes Botox injections for just an extra $50 at the hotel’s new on-site cosmetic surgery center.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Aqua Hotel and Resorts group in Hawaii – such as Aqua Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head -- are offering a ten percent discount on room rates to guests who wear flip flops when checking in.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Standard New York now has a designated employee who sells fresh eggs from hotelier Andre Balazs’s farm, located in upstate New.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? All of the Starwood properties in the Middle East will offer free packaged meals at sundown to anyone who is currently fasting for Ramadan.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The James Chicago is now offering private, in-room mixology lessons with a professional bartender.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FAKEOUT! The hotel has partnered with Westlake Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery and does have a new plastic surgery center, but it is not offering any packages that include treatments… yet!
2. FACT! The discount will be available at 20 participating properties in Hawaii from August 1 to December 24, 2012.
3. FACT! The girl, who dons pigtails and a pastel gingham dress, even knows each of the hen’s names as well as their breeds. The fresh eggs are sold on Saturdays and Sundays only at five bucks per half dozen.
4. FAKEOUT! Free meals will be offered to fasting taxi drivers only. In the hotelier’s own words: “This is our way of saying thank you to cab drivers who work tirelessly throughout the year to provide transportation services to our guests and in support of our hotels”.
5. FACT! The hotel also offers in-room bartender services upon request for those who want to enjoy a Primehouse Bar-quality cocktail in the privacy of their room.
More: All Fact or Fakeout Posts >>