1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Just in time for the holidays, the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza has frozen over it's pool so guests can ice-skate.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Tennis star James Blake is no longer on the market! He and longtime girlfriend Emily Snider (the couple has a five-month-old daughter) wed this month at the luxurious L'Auberge Del Mar in San Diego.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? New York City's Hudson Hotel has opened a ski chalet-themed bar complete with twinkling lights, fur throws, and even man-made snow.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Intercontinental Miami now features an LED facade which lights up in sync with music blasting from the hotel's lobby.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Gilt, The New York Palace's hip restaurant and bar which has been a frequent filming location on Gossip Girl, will close on December 15th.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1.FAKEOUT! The Hyatt has opened an outdoor rink, but it sits next to the pool and not on top of it. Guests can enjoy the rink for free, while the public can purchase tickets ($10 for an hour or $20 for an all-day pass).
2. FACT! The couple said their "I dos" in front of 150 guests, including Andy Roddick and John Isner.
3. FACT! Open every day until midnight, the bar offers wintry cocktails and snacks such as hot buttered rum toddys and chipotle brisket chili.
4. FAKEOUT! The hotel's LED facade features the silhouette of a dancing girl, but there is no music playing (which guests trying to get a good night's sleep are very grateful for).
5. FACT! After six years in operation, the two Michelin-star restaurant will be closing it's doors to make way for a new restaurant from French chef Michel Richard.