Luxury King Room at The Hazelton Hotel; Toronto, Canada
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Hazelton Hotel in Toronto is offering a 199,000-CAD (about $201,500) holiday shopping package that includes round-trip flights on a private jet, two nights in a 1,860-square-foot suite, and personal shopper, stylist, and Art Concierge services.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Trump International Hotel and Tower New York has launched a photo contest to decorate the hotel lobby and hallways during the holiday season. The winner will receive a free one-night stay at the hotel.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Lindsay Lohan and The Wanted’s Max George were recently seen canoodling at the Liberty Hotel in Boston after a long night of partying.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Strand has partnered with 50 Cent, offering the option of waking up to a pre-recorded wake-up call from the rapper himself.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Hyatt at Olive 8 has been named the U.S.'s top place to work for LGBT equality for the ninth consecutive year.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! 199,000 CAD is only the starting price, and doesn't include tax. The final price is calculated based upon factors such as shopping selections, potential art purchases and the guests' city of origin.
2. FAKEOUT! The best photo will decorate the hotel’s 2013 holiday card, not the property’s common areas, but the winner will receive a one-night stay. Submissions must be posted on the Trump’s Facebook or Pinterest pages, or emailed to the hotel by the end of March 2013.
3. FACT! The actress and the pop star checked into the hotel after The Wanted’s Jingle Ball show in Philadelphia on December 6. However, George says they’ve just been hanging out together. “She’s good company," he admitted in a recent radio interview.
4. FACT! The hotel has also stocked its minibars with the rapper’s energy drink, SK. With each purchase, a meal is provided to a hungry child through the UN World Food Program.
5. FAKEOUT! The award has actually gone to the Hyatt chain as a whole, and not just to the property in Seattle. The Hyatt received a 100% rating for initiatives such as having a special section of the corporate website for same-sex couples.