Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Las Vegas, NV
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is hosting free poolside movie nights, back by popular demand, this summer. Non-guests can purchase tickets for $3.
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The New York Hilton Midtown is ending its room service due to “a decline in traditional room service requests over the last several years."
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? “The Big Bang Theory” actress Regina King was seen canoodling with an attractive young man at Villa del Palmar Cancun during her recent stay at the resort.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Venice’s Hotel Cipriani is launching a “Dinner in the Sky” experience, which sits up to 22 guests around a dining table 164 feet in the air for a one-hour, three-course meal.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? With 2,019 rooms, the Hyatt Regency Chicago is the largest hotel in the Windy City. The Palmer House Hilton Hotel comes in second with 1,639 rooms.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! Movies screened poolside will include The Karate Kid, Clueless, Ocean’s Eleven, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Despicable Me. The poolside movie nights run through September 2.
2. FACT! The hotel will open a cafeteria-style grab-and-go restaurant where guests can get take-out food to bring to their rooms. This service is already available at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
3. FAKEOUT! The actress, who recently split with her boyfriend Malcolm-Jamal Warner, was in Cancun with a few girlfriends.
4. FACT! The event takes place June 19th through the 23rd. Booking a seat at the table will set you back 250 EUR.
5. FACT! The Hyatt Regency Chicago is also the 53rd largest hotel in the world, behind 40 other U.S. hotels -- including many in Las Vegas (the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is the world’s second largest hotel), and a few in Orlando.